• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Jax Custard, the "Mint" one, they do other flavours as well, any of the Nasty juices (Low mint rather than Menthol) from Malaysia, depends on the flavours you like, I quite like "Slow Blow", "Trap Queen" & "Wicked Haze", not everywhere does Nasty in short fills though, I used to get them direct from Malaysia premixed - their version of vape Club

Thanks Bob,i'll see if i can find those.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Not sure as I can't see the same item as not a Prime member (until August anyway) :) - only get it if on special offer subscription.
Still, they're supplied by UK ecig, but you can get one bottle without shipping, whereas you need to get +£20 at UK ecig. Same Price, but someone else there is selling some at a lower price.
Amazon.co.uk: nasty juice

Reactions: Brynglas

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Don't really want to get involved with Prime,my sister took a months free trial.And was on holiday when the date passed.Unable to cancel Amazon grabbed £70 from her bank account.
When ever i order from them it always annoys me you have to click refusing the free offer(which you have to look for)or you get thrown right into it.

Reactions: Pictor

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
This is a nice coffee available from Chefs.

Capture.PNG

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
This is a nice coffee available from Chefs.
Yes, It's Claire Collins of Vanilla Vape one shots or shortfills: The Coffee One Shortfill E-Liquid
I've never tried it. I used to like the coffee ones but had none for some times now. I quite like the sound of Their Lotta Latte VHM (Chefs) That's by Claire too. I'm waiting for them to get some more and I'll try it.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I'm on my second 30ml of concentrate,so i've vaped 200ml or so,i like it very much.
The second bottle, i got from ELFC because they had a 30% discount on :sneaky:
Thanks, i`ll try some on my next order :) Have you had their Captain Custard George ? One of the best i`ve had...

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
@Brynglas
Hey George, we was having a clearout in the kitchen and found some electronic scales, still in box and never used. So i put the batteries in to check it worked and thought to myself i can use them for my mixing.
Question is mate, how do you convert % to grams ?

EDIT : Scratch that George, i see there is the option on e liquid calculator :)

Last edited:

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Thanks Terry,picked up 30mls(but only made it up yesterday). Some Lews brew to compare to the other coffee one i previously mentioned and Butterface and a new one called Stuffed.

:thumb:
Let me know what you think of the Lews George compared to that other one as i am tempted to try a change :) I absolutely hammer LB in the mornings and it would be nice to have a secondary. I reckon you`ll get on well with the cuzzy ! i`m sure i read in the reviews someone said it is pretty much a shake & vape, so whenever you`re ready, but as with most juices, i prefer to give `em a bit of time.

Reactions: Brynglas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread