• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I've only had a back 'injury' once years ago when I tried to pick up a small diathermy machine in theatre, only to find it was extremely heavy! Something caused a sharp pain in my back, and I was off work for at least two weeks. I hated how debilitating that was.
My wrist/thumb joints sometimes hurt, and odd times my knees. Ankles and hips can ache, but pretty rare so far.
I'd hate to be greatly troubled by it.
Good to hear Maya is so well - Georgia will be 12 at the end of July, and Hetty is still a great hooligan. Not 3 yet, so time for her to calm down. She's lovely though.
:lol: Keeping you all on your toes then :laugh: It`s great how affectionate they are though isn`t it, as soon as becky gets out of bed, maya is in like a shot and pinching my space, but better cuddles :D

• Agree
Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
:lol: Keeping you all on your toes then :laugh: It`s great how affectionate they are though isn`t it, as soon as becky gets out of bed, maya is in like a shot and pinching my space, but better cuddles :D
Once a month on a Sunday between 11.30 and 4pm, they both go to the groomer for a bath and clip, and the house feels so very empty. We always look forward to going back for them.
Hetty loves this new groomer we got - the pet shop used to be 5 minutes walk from our house, but they moved around a year ago to a larger premises with a better grooming room, and it's a 10 minute drive away. It feels as though they're a bit more vulnerable somehow ..probably because if they got out of the shop for some reason, the road is closer than it was before. Silly worrying about something that will probably not happen, but can't help that.

Bit bigger than last time you saw her:

Hetty 24.6.2018 IMG_0167.JPG

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I think Bob mentioned something along the lines of the far right making a move now

Have you seen the steps the government have taken/are taking to silence the far right.
I think they are doing their best to stamp the absolute extremists out.

But i think a change is needed although some of the movements are far too radical and quite worrying.

• Agree
Reactions: terry w

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Once a month on a Sunday between 11.30 and 4pm, they both go to the groomer for a bath and clip, and the house feels so very empty. We always look forward to going back for them.
Hetty loves this new groomer we got - the pet shop used to be 5 minutes walk from our house, but they moved around a year ago to a larger premises with a better grooming room, and it's a 10 minute drive away. It feels as though they're a bit more vulnerable somehow ..probably because if they got out of the shop for some reason, the road is closer than it was before. Silly worrying about something that will probably not happen, but can't help that.

Bit bigger than last time you saw her:

View attachment 807639
Beautiful :) can almost see the cheekiness :laugh:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Have you seen the steps the government have taken/are taking to silence the far right.
I think they are doing their best to stamp the absolute extremists out.

But i think a change is needed although some of the movements are far too radical and quite worrying.
I haven't ...what have they done?
I'd hate to see them grow in strength, or for us to even have the risk of trouble/riots.

Beautiful :) can almost see the cheekiness :laugh:
Yes, you read her well! She's funny, and mischievous, but no-one can be truly cross with her! :)
She has a big bark too, and that's very useful to have if she hears something not quite right!

Reactions: terry w

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
While Mrs May and Magic Granddad keep chewing the Brexit fat I'm still vaping away without any nicotine. Oddly it doesn't seem to make the slightest difference. Dave the postman delivered a litre of VG today which should keep me comfy for some time.
:laugh: Magic Granddad :laugh:
Voted Labour for the best part of my life, with the exception of the last few elections when i voted UKIP. But one thing i know for sure, i would never in a million years vote for that prat :nah:
Regarding going Nic free, i remember writing a post a while ago that when the last of my current supply runs out ( Around 400ml ) i will also be kicking it. As you said i don`t think it`s needed now, more of the action that counts :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
While Mrs May and Magic Granddad keep chewing the Brexit fat I'm still vaping away without any nicotine. Oddly it doesn't seem to make the slightest difference. Dave the postman delivered a litre of VG today which should keep me comfy for some time.
'Magic Granddad' ...Er would that be he of the Magic Money Tree? ...nothing else magic about him. Obnoxious little gnome!
He never is some poor childs granddad!? :cry:

Good for you on the zero nicotine! :thumb:
:laugh: Magic Granddad :laugh:
Voted Labour for the best part of my life, with the exception of the last few elections when i voted UKIP. But one thing i know for sure, i would never in a million years vote for that prat :nah:
Regarding going Nic free, i remember writing a post a while ago that when the last of my current supply runs out ( Around 400ml ) i will also be kicking it. As you said i don`t think it`s needed now, more of the action that counts :)
No, I'd never vote for him either - in fact, such a hypocritical bunch, I'd never vote for any of them to be honest.
Not sure how I'd vote next time - depends who, and what the current situation would be at that time.
I honestly can't think of anyone who I'd happily vote for as PM at the moment as they've all been complicit in this whole thing being badly pear shaped! (Must admit, a few have been very agreeable in the Conservative party - Helen Whately & Vicky Ford for two) but sadly not likely candidates! Steve Barclay seems OK ..but not too sure.
They all want something different, so why not comply with what 17.4million were very sure they wanted!
It's even more pear shaped now that the wrecking bill on no deal has passed through the HofL.

You have 400ml ...nicotine or made up liquid?
All my nicotine is still frozen in the little freezer I bought for it in 2016! Never been any shortage of shortfills & shots, and even some ready made up base ;)

Reactions: e-pipeman

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
last few elections when i voted UKIP.

I voted UKIP last time around,the first time in my life i haven't voted Conservative.
Communist Corbyn is a non-starter in my book.And i am disgusted with the tories for entertaining him,so i'll be stuck if i ever vote again.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Never voted Labour or Conservative in my whole life, they are a mockery to the British people, just look at that Yvette Cooper, MP for Normanton etc, that voted over 70% for Brexit and yet she is now trying to delay it further, hope her constituents get rid of her, hoping now that the EU will back us, but I doubt it very much...

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I'll certainly vote for any of the Brexit Party people if we have to vote in the EU elections!

Farage will have to get his finger out,he has an odd way of doing things according to this Batten interview.
Batten handles this snowflake presenter pretty well,despite being asked the same questions several times.

• Agree
Reactions: Bobw1951

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
@Bobw1951
A short while ago you mentioned you had been vaping some minty vapes and was enjoying them.
What are the better ones you've tried? With Summer coming, thought i would try a few.
This last week or so i've been trying some icey ones,which i've been liking.But i don't enjoy actual menthol.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
@Bobw1951
A short while ago you mentioned you had been vaping some minty vapes and was enjoying them.
What are the better ones you've tried? With Summer coming, thought i would try a few.
This last week or so i've been trying some icey ones,which i've been liking.But i don't enjoy actual menthol.
Jax Custard, the "Mint" one, they do other flavours as well, any of the Nasty juices (Low mint rather than Menthol) from Malaysia, depends on the flavours you like, I quite like "Slow Blow", "Trap Queen" & "Wicked Haze", not everywhere does Nasty in short fills though, I used to get them direct from Malaysia premixed - their version of Vape Club

Reactions: Brynglas

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Nicotine Trish :)
Right ...won't hold my breath then :lol:

OOooo!!! Maybe the wicked witch will come out for Halloween.
Which witch? ...politics seems full of em!

Jax Custard, the "Mint" one, they do other flavours as well, any of the Nasty juices (Low mint rather than Menthol) from Malaysia, depends on the flavours you like, I quite like "Slow Blow", "Trap Queen" & "Wicked Haze", not everywhere does Nasty in short fills though, I used to get them direct from Malaysia premixed - their version of Vape Club
Must have a look at those - I like some mint now and then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread