• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
When I saw Terry's message above, I did just that, cleared all my cookies, flipping nuisance because it meant I had to re-sign in to all the forums again, still no joy, I can see the site, but when I first go to it, it asks if I am over 18, click yes, and the site just goes dark, and the red banner appears, tried it in IE as well, the same thing.
I even tried closing down Windows and restarting it, as that has cured problems before - Nah, not this time. I use an auto log-in program to store my passwords, so even tried that, I can see it log me in but then the same thing happens, it could be a routing problem, maybe my DNS (Domain Name Server) hasn't been updated yet, will have to keep trying
I doubt your auto log-in will work on the new site because you'll need to re-register.

I don't think it'll make any difference, but try this that I just copied off the new site: Home - Chefsvapour

or, I initially searched for Chefs Vapour on Bing and then clicked the result from there - got the new site with no more than a small hesitation.

Do you have Chrome or FF? ...you could try using one of those if you have it. I'm using IE11 on W7 Pro.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
When I saw Terry's message above, I did just that, cleared all my cookies, flipping nuisance because it meant I had to re-sign in to all the forums again, still no joy, I can see the site, but when I first go to it, it asks if I am over 18, click yes, and the site just goes dark, and the red banner appears, tried it in IE as well, the same thing.
I even tried closing down Windows and restarting it, as that has cured problems before - Nah, not this time. I use an auto log-in program to store my passwords, so even tried that, I can see it log me in but then the same thing happens, it could be a routing problem, maybe my DNS (Domain Name Server) hasn't been updated yet, will have to keep trying

Strange one that bob :confused: It is definitely up again mate, as i put a juice order in, and have had the conformation emails ! I re-wicked the Lemo again earlier using ... cotton, and it seems to be behaving better now :) As things were, if i took a long toot, then released the firing button, the attie was hissing for a second or 2. I don`t know if it was getting enough juice to the wick as things were. What do you think bob ? Either that, or it is the 28 ga wire holding the heat longer.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I've got the German Chocolate Beefcake myself - it's one of the better chocolate juices I've tried Burnie and I've had a few real bad ones. For me, it could use a little extra flavour, but it's still a very nice juice. Plenty of levels in the flavour, not just a singular taste. I get the chocolate, some creaminess, plus a darker chocolate taste on the exhale. The taste does linger after vaping, which is something I like in a juice :D
Almost forgot - Chefs have the German Chocolate Cake concentrate ...not sure if it's similar/the same but it's in the Rebranded section.

vince01

Sep 15, 2014
North West England UK
Do you really expect anything better in Rip off Britain, most big companies don't give a rat's a*se about customers, and would pay their employees peanuts if they could get away with it, that's why there are so many people on zero hours contracts and food banks etc.

Dont get me started on that, it makes my blood boil to see charities having to ask for handouts

when the services they offer are supposedly funded by central government, it's about time we looked

at the 700 million plus foreign aid bill, often given to countries who surreptitiously support their

nationals who want to come over here and cause havoc

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
A species best kept well out of the way! ;)

Well, as long as one of you is willing to do it, whatever works. I used to really like buying presents, but there's such a lot of variations to choose from - it gets more every year, and after the wedding our son and his new wife had, any gift would seem rather like 'small-fry' - so cash it is! :)
We've got so that if we want something then fine, we'll have presents - if we don't that's fine too. This year, if we needed or wanted anything, we got it while we had cash to buy it, so to be honest, there's nothing either of us really want! We've got some chocolates, bought a new oven and a few decent bottles of wine.
To be perfectly honest, all we both want is calm and peace (no dramas or conflicts!), and for me, my brain to co-operate! ...or I may start chewing cigarettes up! :lol:

Oh! Now I'm envious! I love all things Christmas: cake, pudding, pies :) With our without fresh cream!

That's all that counts - happy fat-cats & shareholders! To hell with the people who create the possibility of profit!

Toes crossed! :)

That's OK - I'd forgotten you'd made something pretty close! :thumb:

Did you get your RY ordered?
Suppose there's things to be added ..I saw a few gaps here and there. There's no descriptions for a start and only one 50PG/50VG option for people to choose from ..but they offer .3mg now. I see no 0 offered though.
None of the reviews have been copied over. If I'd known that would happen, I'd have saved my reviews and pasted them in! :)
Contact page is just a form to fill in now.
There's no page for flavouring quantity guides. I do have the info from that page copied/saved if anyone wants a copy I'll post it here.

Important thing for me? ...the little box to add instructions and requests! '100% VG base please!' - I checked and it's there :) Happy!

Yip, i got 20 ml of chefs RY and 10 ml of SG`s plus a new syringe, to fill up some of my tanks :) The plunger has worn out on the one i have :laugh: That little box should make life a lot more simple for you now :toast:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
That little box should make life a lot more simple for you now :toast:
I was actually hoping to see the Max VG as an option on the drop down on each page - there used to be three choices, and for now at least, there's only one ..can only hope they add others plus Max VG.
The box was there before, but at least it's still there.

That sounds a very good swap, got a link ? :laugh:
Ha-ha! Like it would be that easy? :laugh:
Now, if they behaved as ours were expected to behave when out and about, it wouldn't be a problem ...but they don't! :(
I never suffer fools gladly, and do tend to speak my mind - albeit politely, also I'm not too patient with unruly small children, but don't make any secret of it.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I was actually hoping to see the Max VG as an option on the drop down on each page - there used to be three choices, and for now at least, there's only one ..can only hope they add others plus Max VG.
The box was there before, but at least it's still there.

I can only see the 50/50 option right now trisha so maybe they do need to do a bit of tweaking yet :)

vince01

Sep 15, 2014
North West England UK
Now, if they behaved as ours were expected to behave when out and about, it wouldn't be a problem ...but they don't!
I never suffer fools gladly, and do tend to speak my mind - albeit politely, also I'm not too patient with unruly small children, but don't make any secret of it.

Some of my grandkids were fine as youngsters but as their personalities developed

I found that it is possible to love someone but not really like them

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Happy days mate, quite a haul for you today then :)

I've been ordering all mine with 4 flavour shots - I like mine strong too. But I know Terry, Bob and Trisha go for less shots in theirs.

I've got the German Chocolate Beefcake myself - it's one of the better chocolate juices I've tried Burnie and I've had a few real bad ones. For me, it could use a little extra flavour, but it's still a very nice juice. Plenty of levels in the flavour, not just a singular taste. I get the chocolate, some creaminess, plus a darker chocolate taste on the exhale. The taste does linger after vaping, which is something I like in a juice :D

Well decided to try it, BOD 12/16, All I really get is coconut, a little chocolate, but not much, needs to steep, but it might be ok after a month or so. IMHO.

Burnie

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I doubt your auto log-in will work on the new site because you'll need to re-register.

I don't think it'll make any difference, but try this that I just copied off the new site: Home - Chefsvapour

or, I initially searched for Chefs Vapour on Bing and then clicked the result from there - got the new site with no more than a small hesitation.

Do you have Chrome or FF? ...you could try using one of those if you have it. I'm using IE11 on W7 Pro.

That's the address that I am going to, and it is primarily Chrome that I am using, but even IE is the same, I'l keep looking and trying to find out what the problem is

EDIT: Okay, changed my DNS back to the ISP one, cleared out the CV cookies and closed the computer right down, started from cold and at least I am now getting something different - a maintenance Mode page, seems they are doing some work on the website, don't like using my ISP DNS so will probably change it back and see what happens.

EDIT: Yup, it's my DNS that is the problem, I use OpenDNS and the new numerical address for the site obviously hasn't populated through to them yet, so will leave it until later tomorrow and see if it resolves itself

Last edited:

Evaravenspell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
KL, Malaysia
I myself went through a phase like that, and at one point was just using mechs. Then all these new regulated mods started appearing and i was hooked again :laugh: Have you not considered the IPV mini eva ? I and others on here have the full sized V2 and they are really good devices :)
Mmmmhhmmm :3 its a phase alright lol~ Yes! Im looking into the IPV mini as well.. I have much rave about it. I might get that too haha!

:laugh: yes we do chat a lot on here, I think before we can make any suggestions, it would help a lot to know what type of atties you mainly use, and if you have any regulated mods what sort of wattage you normally vape at. regarding the iStick, if it hasn't shipped yet, you could always cancel it, accept the certificate and then reorder the mini, using the certificate to pay for it, but you are probably gonna tell me that's the one that was in Singapore :lol:

As for the Cloupor, I have the T8 and although it is a good mod, the actual wattage appears not to correspond with what is shown on the mod itself, and this seem to apply to a lot of the clones, the iStick it is more, the Cloupor it is less
I mainly use tanks like protanks, atlantis & lemo type. I occasionally drip but not too often.. Yep the iStick is in Singapore atm lol! Right now i haven't a clue where my package is TBH. It's still stuck at "Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)" now that has been there awhile now.. It's pissing me off. It's the first time im getting it at this stage for this long. Im thinking because it's xmas soon so they are working slow.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I can only see the 50/50 option right now trisha so maybe they do need to do a bit of tweaking yet :)

That's the address that I am going to, and it is primarily Chrome that I am using, but even IE is the same, I'l keep looking and trying to find out what the problem is

EDIT: Okay, changed my DNS back to the ISP one, cleared out the CV cookies and closed the computer right down, started from cold and at least I am now getting something different - a maintenance Mode page, seems they are doing some work on the website, don't like using my ISP DNS so will probably change it back and see what happens.

Yes, neither of you will see anything much now - down for 'maintenance' :unsure:
Glad you got your order in Terry, and glad you've at least found a way to the site Bob. Hope when it's back up again, it works normally for you :)

Some of my grandkids were fine as youngsters but as their personalities developed
I found that it is possible to love someone but not really like them
This is what we fear for our two - they just never got anywhere near enough proper discipline when very small.
They're a different kettle of fish to our two at the same ages ...the youngest even managed to get my husband into trouble with their mother when he was 3! They'd been given some lunch and we were sitting with them. Youngest playing around and my husband firmly told him to sit still and eat his lunch ...no loud or unpleasant voice.
When their mother came back, this little 'darling' screwed his face up in a split second and began to bawl and cry! ...he yelled 'Granddad shouted at me!' - didn't matter that both of us could assure her that hadn't been so, she just scooped him up and made a fuss of him!!! Grrr! I would never have credited a 3yr old with such deviousness & treachery!

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I mainly use tanks like protanks, atlantis & lemo type. I occasionally drip but not too often.. Yep the iStick is in Singapore atm lol! Right now i haven't a clue where my package is TBH. It's still stuck at "Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)" now that has been there awhile now.. It's pissing me off. It's the first time im getting it at this stage for this long. Im thinking because it's xmas soon so they are working slow.

So if you are liking the Atlantis and the Lemo, then you might be better off with any of the 30w+ mods that are available these days, a lot of people say "Oh you don't need that amount of power", but the way I look at it is 'if you want to run at 10w then you need 20w so as not to thrash the battery' etc.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
VapeMail: SD Postie woke me up five minutes before the alarm went off, with my 2 USPS deliveries: MBV juices and the Nuppin, got a free 5ml of ZeroNic Oatmeal Treats, anyone tried that one?

Nuppin is too big to fit the Minotaur or the Reo Grand (Normal one), as my Laik is on it's way I'll keep it for that.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
MBV juices and the Nuppin, got a free 5ml of ZeroNic Oatmeal Treats, anyone tried that one?
Yes, I got it a while ago - definitely an oatmeal & raisin biscuit with light cinnamon flavoured sugar 'Vanishing Oatmeal Treats' - It's rather nice. Not an all day one for me, but still rather good :)
I got two new ones from them this week: Admiral Berry Crunch and G Men. Both seem promising so far.

My Highbrow should get here today or tomorrow as it cleared London two days ago. Indigo departed Heathrow today, so not much chance of it clearing the sort facility and getting here by tomorrow (that's assuming it doesn't take a plane to New Zealand this time!) - so much for Int. Priority!

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Awaiting on four FT orders now..
First one shipped 2 weeks ago....Quartz tanks and sundries
Second Ceramic tweezers and more tanks shipped 4 days ago.
Thirdly Kayfun V4 shipped today.
And last Sig 100Plus should ship tomorrow(You were right Bob,comes including skin).

Hanging around here with you folks is teaching me bad habits:laugh:Next thing i'll be putting an order in at Chefs:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread