• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Well I am surprised at MBV shipping. Ordered Saturday mid morning 20th, got a shipping label created/shipped email, figured it would go out today, It Is OUT FOR DELIVERY TODAY, Dang that is fast. Only problem is I got extra shots in all 3, so I know they will need steeped.

Of course I'm not rubbing it in because you gents (and Lady) across the pond have to wait so long :D :evil:

Burnie

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I must try some of the HHV ones in the new year, they do sound good :)
I'll be trying another later! Certainly impressed with the one I tried earlier :) Four of the ones I got in my first order are 'Purity' range (100% VG) so I'm really hoping I like the rest of them! Three are NET's too, so I'm leaving them until last to try ..been almost 4 weeks now, so they could be getting close to worth trying.

Been trying chefs all day trish, no joy at all :(
Obviously a problem somewhere!

EDIT: my MBV order departed heathrow earlier today :)
I didn't realise yours was due to get here by Christmas, so great! :thumb:

Fails to load for me, presume it is the same web address.
Even if it wasn't, putting 'Chefs Vapour' into Bing or Google should find or re-direct it, so it has to be perhaps a ftp fault or failure somewhere.

On another note a wee bit of VapeMail, my Kingslayer has arrived, and seeing as it was only made on 16/12 I'd better leave it for a few days, but it smells nice
I got mine around a week ago - tried the Dodging Strawberry and it's a bit weak tasting for me, and tried Kingslayer Saturday - not terribly impressed compared to some other custards ...seems more sweet than others that I like!
I still have the Squid Ink and Hansel's Folly to try.

I'll be trying the Gremlin custard from Cloudhouse in the new year.

So has mine - it's been saying Bellingham since the 12th, just looked and it's arrived cleared customs and enroute to me :toast: and my Nuppin BF rda is showing the same, that's been sat as left Seattle since the 15th, so with a bit of luck I might have 3 present this year.
Nice! Let's hope RM get it there!
I'd expected my MBV at the weekend but it didn't come until today!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Being really pleased with the 4 daily used MOW tanks, I got two Mega Mow ones. One has been in daily use for Doughnut since the iSticks arrived, but the second wasn't used until last week: it gurgled & siphoned right from the start. Can't see anything missing or obviously wrong, so I'm hoping it's a dud coil that's in it - suppose I'll try a new one!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Well I am surprised at MBV shipping. Ordered Saturday mid morning 20th, got a shipping label created/shipped email, figured it would go out today, It Is OUT FOR DELIVERY TODAY, Dang that is fast. Only problem is I got extra shots in all 3, so I know they will need steeped.

Of course I'm not rubbing it in because you gents (and Lady) across the pond have to wait so long :D :evil:

Burnie
Ah well, most of it's worth waiting for :) Your US post and carriers all took on huge numbers of extra workers, trucks and planes for Christmas, and seeing your fast order, it looks like it works very well.
Can't say we've seen much in the way of 'extra' anything for Christmas deliveries here ..in fact one company stopped collecting packages for a while and a big high street store (M&S) had 'warehouseing difficulties' :rolleyes:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK

Burnie

They're normally quite quick at shipping, and of course by the time it gets to us it is normally steeped enough to use straight away, instead of having to wait like you Burnie :evil: :D

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Ah well, most of it's worth waiting for :) Your US post and carriers all took on huge numbers of extra workers, trucks and planes for Christmas, and seeing your fast order, it looks like it works very well.
Can't say we've seen much in the way of 'extra' anything for Christmas deliveries here ..in fact one company stopped collecting packages for a while and a big high street store (M&S) had 'warehouseing difficulties' :rolleyes:

Do you really expect anything better in Rip off Britain, most big companies don't give a rat's a*se about customers, and would pay their employees peanuts if they could get away with it, that's why there are so many people on zero hours contracts and food banks etc.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Nooo! Just tellin' it how it is! :laugh:

:laugh::laugh:

Brilliant! Does he know? :facepalm:

Probably does, but I bet nobody says it to his face - they'd end up getting even more grief than normal on the road.

...another job I don't love!

I don't spend loads of time wrapping, pointless really, it only gets ripped up :D

...always manyana! :laugh: ...Must admit, we've been having more than the odd treat just this past week!

and why not, it is almost Christmas after all :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________

My MBV order arrived today! (Hope Bob's turns up soon) Despatched 14th and left London on 19th ...3 days to get to me. Got a free sample: 50/50! 0 nicotine Black Ice - smells good, but not so sure I could have used that one anyway :(

Today, I finally tried the Heathers RY: Heavenly Tobacco ....(as usual, no tobacco taste, and this is not the NET version), It's a very good syrupy caramel/vanilla/nutty almond taste.
Was just a really small bottle I got, so must try a few more from that order because I certainly will order more of this one soon!
HHV have quite a lot of the 'Purity' Range ...no PG at all, and includes a fair number of NET's too.

Tried the Chefs Vapour site a few times, but as soon as I click on it, I get a box requesting user name and password ... that's almost certainly for site admin, not customers.
I was amazed earlier this year when my own site actually worked when put onto another platform/server!
Hope the site starts working properly soon.

The Purity range sounds promising Trisha, I'll keep my fingers crossed that it proves ok for you :D

I hope CV is back up and running again soon as well. Hopefully it's just a temporary glitch and they soon get the problem sorted out.

Burnie

They don't mess about at MBV mate. Every order I've had, they've been lightning quick at turning around deliveries :D

Do you really expect anything better in Rip off Britain, most big companies don't give a rat's a*se about customers, and would pay their employees peanuts if they could get away with it, that's why there are so many people on zero hours contracts and food banks etc.

It's all about the big P word Bob -

Profit

That's all most of these companies care about :(

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Well, I was hoping my Zeus juice order might arrive today, or even a card to pay the duty - but nowt.

Left London on the morning of the 16th, then took until 10.30 this morning to get scanned again at my local sorting office - 6 days from London to Rochdale, that's a fast moving parcel :(

All I got today was bills and a couple of Chrimbo cards.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Forgot to mention, placed a back-channel liquid order at Nicoticket, ordered a 30ml bottle of "The Switch". Only had it in NZ, but I can add nic myself. I'll try it as is to see what it is like first. They have quite a few listed that are not on the site, but that was the only one I was interested in.

Burnie

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
All very true ..sadly!
At least I've stuck with a 'bank' that remained mutual.

Probably does, but I bet nobody says it to his face - they'd end up getting even more grief than normal on the road.
Must be hard to resist at times! :laugh:

I don't spend loads of time wrapping, pointless really, it only gets ripped up :D
I was lucky to find two very reasonable 40" felt Santa sacks for the two grandsons at Amazon ..just pop it in and tie the top! (one is some sort of Skylanders Wii thing and a Les Paul Epiphone guitar).
I decided to give both sons and wives some cash for Christmas and a box of each one's favourite chocolates - got a box yet to wrap, and even that's causing me to glare at it with annoyance! Not a Scrooge - definitely 'bah humbug!'
I've vowed to stop buying things just for the sake of a certain number of gifts costing a certain total ...some cash and they can get whatever they want! ;)

and why not, it is almost Christmas after all :D
Indeed ..and I know where there's a nice mince pie sat doing nothing.... bolt smilie.gif

The Purity range sounds promising Trisha, I'll keep my fingers crossed that it proves ok for you :D
The Heavenly RY one I used today isn't Purity and I'm no wheezier than I was before trying it, so it looks pretty good. Base is 100% VG.
I'm going to try another now ..perhaps waffles/strawberry/cream or vanilla! ....or cocoa! :)

I hope CV is back up and running again soon as well. Hopefully it's just a temporary glitch and they soon get the problem sorted out.
I hope so too! My site was on the original server when it began having down times and they suggested moving it to a newer and more efficient one ...I was dreading it ...and was amazed when it worked! They sent me a new password to put in the control panel and there it was!
Chefs must be more complicated than that though. ....Whoa! It's back up! :D

It's all about the big P word Bob -
Profit
That's all most of these companies care about :(
Everything that's been privatised has either failed miserably or is only giving half the service it was at twice the price.

Left London on the morning of the 16th, then took until 10.30 this morning to get scanned again at my local sorting office - 6 days from London to Rochdale, that's a fast moving parcel :(
All I got today was bills and a couple of Chrimbo cards.
Apart from my MBV that's all we got! :( Hope RM bring your package soon with no duty!

Forgot to mention, placed a back-channel liquid order at Nicoticket, ordered a 30ml bottle of "The Switch". Only had it in NZ, but I can add nic myself. I'll try it as is to see what it is like first. They have quite a few listed that are not on the site, but that was the only one I was interested in.
Burnie
I told Ian about that because he likes the F5 (There's still 8 or 9 30ml bottles Ian: 18mg http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ts-out-bag-sticky-situation.html#post14633384 ) Plus 20% off GCD just this week!

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Vape Mail. :banana::banana::banana::banana:

2 hardware orders and 2 juice orders, Happy :D
Still have 1 hardware order and 1 juice order coming, but don't think they will get here until the end of the week as they both just shipped today.

The MBV Morning Vape is good, but strong with 5 extra shots (haven't tried the coffee or coffee hazelnut yet), but it was just born the 20th, so I am sure it will get better with a little time steeping. The free bottle was "German Chocolate Beefcake", I think, just has G.C.B.C. on the label, and looking at the site that is what I am guessing. Anyone try it?

Burnie

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Not here it ain't, I'm getting a big red notice "Closed till Monday for site switch over." so looks like they are still having problems with the new site
I've just been re-registering on the site Bob - refresh the page or clear your cookies because it's there. Not complete (no list of CV concentrates for a start) but it is there.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Must be hard to resist at times! :laugh:

I'm pretty lucky really, I don't see many inspectors on the routes I do. They tend to stick to the main Manchester routes and hassle those drivers :ohmy:

I was lucky to find two very reasonable 40" felt Santa sacks for the two grandsons at Amazon ..just pop it in and tie the top! (one is some sort of Skylanders Wii thing and a Les Paul Epiphone guitar).
I decided to give both sons and wives some cash for Christmas and a box of each one's favourite chocolates - got a box yet to wrap, and even that's causing me to glare at it with annoyance! Not a Scrooge - definitely 'bah humbug!'
I've vowed to stop buying things just for the sake of a certain number of gifts costing a certain total ...some cash and they can get whatever they want! ;)

Probably a good idea Trisha. I'd give money to the family too if I could, but the Wife likes to go all out at Christmas. She'll spend hours making up lists of whose getting what - I'd rather keep things simple. As long as I get chance to spend some time with family over Christmas, to me that's more important than the prezzies. Having said that, I'd be gutted if I didn't have anything to open on the day :laugh:

Indeed ..and I know where there's a nice mince pie sat doing nothing.... View attachment 398074

I'm the only one here that likes mince pies, so luckily the 12 we bought today are all mine :laugh:

The Heavenly RY one I used today isn't Purity and I'm no wheezier than I was before trying it, so it looks pretty good. Base is 100% VG.
I'm going to try another now ..perhaps waffles/strawberry/cream or vanilla! ....or cocoa! :)

Possibly another good result then :D

Everything that's been privatised has either failed miserably or is only giving half the service it was at twice the price.

The big P word rears it's ugly head again :(

Apart from my MBV that's all we got! :( Hope RM bring your package soon with no duty!

Thanks Trisha, I hope so too :)

I told Ian about that because he likes the F5 (There's still 8 or 9 30ml bottles Ian: 18mg http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ts-out-bag-sticky-situation.html#post14633384 ) Plus 20% off GCD just this week!

Thanks for the link, but I'm pretty good for juice now - once the Zeus order arrives. The DIY Jungle Juice I told you about, is still holding up well compared to the F5.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Not complete (no list of CV concentrates for a start) but it is there.
Yes there is trish, i had a look when i got a new syringe :)

Ignore that trish, i see what you mean now :) I saw chefs concentrates listed, but there`s nowt there like you say :laugh: All the others seem to be though !!

Last edited:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Vape Mail. :banana::banana::banana::banana:

2 hardware orders and 2 juice orders, Happy :D
Still have 1 hardware order and 1 juice order coming, but don't think they will get here until the end of the week as they both just shipped today.

The MBV Morning Vape is good, but strong with 5 extra shots (haven't tried the coffee or coffee hazelnut yet), but it was just born the 20th, so I am sure it will get better with a little time steeping. The free bottle was "German Chocolate Beefcake", I think, just has G.C.B.C. on the label, and looking at the site that is what I am guessing. Anyone try it?

Burnie

Happy days mate, quite a haul for you today then :)

I've been ordering all mine with 4 flavour shots - I like mine strong too. But I know Terry, Bob and Trisha go for less shots in theirs.

I've got the German Chocolate Beefcake myself - it's one of the better chocolate juices I've tried Burnie and I've had a few real bad ones. For me, it could use a little extra flavour, but it's still a very nice juice. Plenty of levels in the flavour, not just a singular taste. I get the chocolate, some creaminess, plus a darker chocolate taste on the exhale. The taste does linger after vaping, which is something I like in a juice :D

Chefs is up and running again :) I had to re-register though ! had the same thing when GVC got a new website, but anyway all is now good. It`s a nice easy to navigate site as well, so good luck to them for the future eh :)

Yep lets hope they go from strength to strength. Great company to deal with and if the site is easier to use all the better. No excuse for me getting lost on there now :laugh:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I've just been re-registering on the site Bob - refresh the page or clear your cookies because it's there. Not complete (no list of CV concentrates for a start) but it is there.

When I saw Terry's message above, I did just that, cleared all my cookies, flipping nuisance because it meant I had to re-sign in to all the forums again, still no joy, I can see the site, but when I first go to it, it asks if I am over 18, click yes, and the site just goes dark, and the red banner appears, tried it in IE as well, the same thing.
I even tried closing down Windows and restarting it, as that has cured problems before - Nah, not this time. I use an auto log-in program to store my passwords, so even tried that, I can see it log me in but then the same thing happens, it could be a routing problem, maybe my DNS (Domain Name Server) hasn't been updated yet, will have to keep trying

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I'm pretty lucky really, I don't see many inspectors on the routes I do. They tend to stick to the main Manchester routes and hassle those drivers :ohmy:
A species best kept well out of the way! ;)

Probably a good idea Trisha. I'd give money to the family too if I could, but the Wife likes to go all out at Christmas. She'll spend hours making up lists of whose getting what - I'd rather keep things simple. As long as I get chance to spend some time with family over Christmas, to me that's more important than the prezzies. Having said that, I'd be gutted if I didn't have anything to open on the day :laugh:
Well, as long as one of you is willing to do it, whatever works. I used to really like buying presents, but there's such a lot of variations to choose from - it gets more every year, and after the wedding our son and his new wife had, any gift would seem rather like 'small-fry' - so cash it is! :)
We've got so that if we want something then fine, we'll have presents - if we don't that's fine too. This year, if we needed or wanted anything, we got it while we had cash to buy it, so to be honest, there's nothing either of us really want! We've got some chocolates, bought a new oven and a few decent bottles of wine.
To be perfectly honest, all we both want is calm and peace (no dramas or conflicts!), and for me, my brain to co-operate! ...or I may start chewing cigarettes up! :lol:

I'm the only one here that likes mince pies, so luckily the 12 we bought today are all mine :laugh:
Oh! Now I'm envious! I love all things Christmas: cake, pudding, pies :) With our without fresh cream!

The big P word rears it's ugly head again :(
That's all that counts - happy fat-cats & shareholders! To hell with the people who create the possibility of profit!

Thanks Trisha, I hope so too :)
Toes crossed! :)

Thanks for the link, but I'm pretty good for juice now - once the Zeus order arrives. The DIY Jungle Juice I told you about, is still holding up well compared to the F5.
That's OK - I'd forgotten you'd made something pretty close! :thumb:

Yes there is trish, i had a look when i got a new syringe :)

Ignore that trish, i see what you mean now :) I saw chefs concentrates listed, but there`s nowt there like you say :laugh: All the others seem to be though !!
Did you get your RY ordered?
Suppose there's things to be added ..I saw a few gaps here and there. There's no descriptions for a start and only one 50PG/50VG option for people to choose from ..but they offer .3mg now. I see no 0 offered though.
None of the reviews have been copied over. If I'd known that would happen, I'd have saved my reviews and pasted them in! :)
Contact page is just a form to fill in now.
There's no page for flavouring quantity guides. I do have the info from that page copied/saved if anyone wants a copy I'll post it here.

Important thing for me? ...the little box to add instructions and requests! '100% VG base please!' - I checked and it's there :) Happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread