• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnippits

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
middlesbrough england
I have a friend that way, put in pan, 30 seconds flip, 30 seconds more take out, just to warm it up. :facepalm:
I prefer mine closer to burnt, and real crispy.

Burnie

its the only way to cook british bacon there is that much water in it if its cooked any longer it shrivels away to nothing bacon dosent sizzle in the pan anymore

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I have a friend that way, put in pan, 30 seconds flip, 30 seconds more take out, just to warm it up. :facepalm:
I prefer mine closer to burnt, and real crispy.

Burnie

I'm sort of a halfway bloke with most meats, must be cooked through but not burnt, although I don't mind sear marks if done on a proper griddle.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I was having a good look at that one earlier. I really do like the form factor of the vapour flask, plus floating centre pin and dual batteries is a step in the right direction. A lot of recent mods seem to have fixed 510s.:)

So far as I've been able to find, the vaporflask2 is the only regulated mod using dual batteries in parallel.

Evaravenspell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
KL, Malaysia
Wow this thread escalated quickly.. I haven't even finish reading the old thread LOL!

On the side note.. Im sad that they just released the iStick Eleaf Mini right after i ordered a normal one of them :( I really wanted the mini:
$22.24 Authentic Mini iStick 1050mAh Variable Voltage VV APV Box Mod - 3.3-5.0V / aluminum at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

There is also the Clourpor Mini. What do you guys think on this one?
http://www.fasttech.com/products/3099/10009433/2032100-authentic-cloupor-mini-30w-variable-wattage

Which should i get? I intend to buy either one for my January vape budget.. LOL thinking early XD

Last edited:

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
many years ago I managed to get a kilo of gloucester old spot bacon from a guy who reared them, never tasted anything like them since - bootiful

Now that would take some beating bob :) They just pump so much brine in these days to `Keep It` !
when you cook it you just end up with a pan of water if you fry it :laugh:

Better with dry cured me thinks :)

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I ordered the v3 from Evkoo as it is a 40w one

When you get it, I'd be interested to know if
1: The batteries go in parallel like the v2.
2: If the documentation says reverse polarity protection. (The V2 doesn't have reverse polarity protection.)
vapor_flask_v3_8.jpg

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Wow this thread escalated quickly.. I haven't even finish reading the old thread LOL!

On the side note.. Im sad that they just released the iStick Eleaf Mini right after i ordered a normal one of them :( I really wanted the mini:
$22.24 Authentic Mini iStick 1050mAh Variable Voltage VV APV Box Mod - 3.3-5.0V / aluminum at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

$36.36 Authentic Cloupor Mini 30W Variable Wattage / Voltage VW VV APV Box Mod - 7-30W / 3.6-7V / anodized aluminum / silver at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Which should i get? I intend to buy either one for my January vape budget.. LOL thinking early XD

I personally would hold back until the clouper mini gets some reviews eva. :)

Evaravenspell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
KL, Malaysia
I personally would hold back until the clouper mini gets some reviews eva. :)

Yeah sure thing i dont mind waiting. But i have heard that peeps in my community are saying the standard Cloupor isnt good. And it might be for the mini too. Not good in what terms im not too sure. Digging for more info. Im just looking into different mini devices lol. I stopped collecting a long time ago but i have the itch again right now..

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
clippers & Snap
I was rather wary of it when I first got it! It's a decent file though - very smooth and works well. I got this shorter one thinking it would be less likely to snap, and I've had it a few years now: Leighton Denny Crystal Nail File in Aluminimum Case: Amazon.co.uk: Beauty

Read this in a newsletter earlier:
Alib_aba has become one of the largest technology companies in the world, achieving more than $240 billion in gross merchandise volume last year, more than Amazon and eBay combined. Although it's often called the "Amazon of China", the search engine based company's business model is actually very different - and it hasn't stayed in China. As can be seen with its UK search engine (first link below) AliB_aba is based on a wide open e-commerce platform where thousands of small businesses and suppliers can sell directly to individual or business customers. After gaining ground in the US and the UK, AliB_aba will be challenging for market share virtually anywhere that Amazon has enjoyed years of undisputed dominance.

$36.36 Authentic Cloupor Mini 30W Variable Wattage / Voltage VW VV APV Box Mod - 7-30W / 3.6-7V / anodized aluminum / silver at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping Which should i get? I intend to buy either one for my January vape budget.. LOL thinking early XD
Well, seeing I had a credit, I ordered both a couple of days ago.
The mini iStick will be faster to charge, so I'll use it when another is being charged, and also to pop in a pocket when I go out for a short while. It's only VV.
The Cloupor mini seems pretty good, so thought I'd take a chance on a black one.
I expect it'll be a while before I see either of them though.

Evaravenspell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
KL, Malaysia
I was rather wary of it when I first got it! It's a decent file though - very smooth and works well. I got this shorter one thinking it would be less likely to snap, and I've had it a few years now: Leighton Denny Crystal Nail File in Aluminimum Case: Amazon.co.uk: Beauty

Read this in a newsletter earlier:
Alib_aba has become one of the largest technology companies in the world, achieving more than $240 billion in gross merchandise volume last year, more than Amazon and eBay combined. Although it's often called the "Amazon of China", the search engine based company's business model is actually very different - and it hasn't stayed in China. As can be seen with its UK search engine (first link below) AliB_aba is based on a wide open e-commerce platform where thousands of small businesses and suppliers can sell directly to individual or business customers. After gaining ground in the US and the UK, AliB_aba will be challenging for market share virtually anywhere that Amazon has enjoyed years of undisputed dominance.

Well, seeing I had a credit, I ordered both a couple of days ago.
The mini iStick will be faster to charge, so I'll use it when another is being charged, and also to pop in a pocket when I go out for a short while. It's only VV.
The Cloupor mini seems pretty good, so thought I'd take a chance on a black one.
I expect it'll be a while before I see either of them though.

That sounds awesome! Yeah the iStick is only VV so I'm more towards the Cloupor right now because of the DNA chip. And i saw the pic where an Atlantis sits on top of it, it looks really flush and pretty! LOL~ Well you know fasttech, it will be awhile before it comes ;) But do let us know how you like these new devices! :D

Found a video! (He sounds funny! Hahahaha but he amuses me!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwCitIPlGbQ

Last edited:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK

$36.36 Authentic Cloupor Mini 30W Variable Wattage / Voltage VW VV APV Box Mod - 7-30W / 3.6-7V / anodized aluminum / silver at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

:laugh: yes we do chat a lot on here, I think before we can make any suggestions, it would help a lot to know what type of atties you mainly use, and if you have any regulated mods what sort of wattage you normally vape at. regarding the iStick, if it hasn't shipped yet, you could always cancel it, accept the certificate and then reorder the mini, using the certificate to pay for it, but you are probably gonna tell me that's the one that was in Singapore :lol:

As for the Cloupor, I have the T8 and although it is a good mod, the actual wattage appears not to correspond with what is shown on the mod itself, and this seem to apply to a lot of the clones, the iStick it is more, the Cloupor it is less

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
When you get it, I'd be interested to know if
1: The batteries go in parallel like the v2.
2: If the documentation says reverse polarity protection. (The V2 doesn't have reverse polarity protection.)
vapor_flask_v3_8.jpg

It doesn't say anything about reverse polarity, and it's still on pre-order at the moment, also appears to have some sort of temp. control via the voltage, not sure when they expect it to ship though.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
W T F for, I've been teaching him to open the door, next on the agenda is scratching exorbitant landlords :lol:

Could come in handy to have a cat door opener when you've got your hands full :laugh:

Thats not bacon, it`s charcoal :laugh:

Just the way I like it mate, if it doesn't look like the kitchens on fire and the smoke detector hasn't blown up, then it's not cooked enough for me :laugh:

I used nail scissors and a glass nail file! :laugh:

You're determined to rule out all my suggestions Trisha :p:laugh:

I can well imagine the 'attitude' ....couldn't help thinking of Blakey! :D

Funny you should say that, we've got one inspector that's a dead ringer for him - "I'll have you Butler" :laugh:

Not a very good host is he, Tel, must have decent Bacon sarnies to keep us going.

I could do those microwavable ones, would they do :?::laugh:

Too bloody true bob, my wife works part time at a bacon/sausage packing centre and gets freebies now and then :drool: I am partial to a bit of pig mate, with richmond sausage the cream of the crop for me :D I do like my bacon crispy, but not burnt to a bloody cinder :laugh:

Oooh, there's plenty of rude jokes in those sentences mate, but I'm too much of a Gent to even go there :laugh:

Breakfast at 6:00 AM EST, and I really like my Bacon Crispy, almost to the point of burnt, so I'm good. :D

Burnie

Well I'm glad at least someone is happy with my culinary skills, cheers Burnie :thumbs:

To be honest Eva, I'd say wait until your full size iStick arrives, they really are tiny in the flesh. Double the battery life of the mini version, without doubling the size. I don't have huge hands, but I can literally make the iStick disappear when I hold it. Even the Wife commented on how small the iStick was when it arrived :D

Can't really help much on the Cloupor sorry.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Okey dokey. Better get some prezzies wrapped up.

Glad I started early with the shopping today. Got to Asda at 9am, not too bad, just the usual amount of people in the aisles. When we left at 11am, things were getting pretty busy. Wouldn't mind, we only want to get a few Christmas treats and last minute stocking fillers. Ended up spending more on junk food, than we normally do for the full monthly shop :ohmy:

Guess my healthy new lifestyle starts in the New Year - probably be April before all the goodies are polished off though :laugh:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
You're determined to rule out all my suggestions Trisha :p:laugh:
Nooo! Just tellin' it how it is! :laugh:

Funny you should say that, we've got one inspector that's a dead ringer for him - "I'll have you Butler" :laugh:
Brilliant! Does he know? :facepalm:

Well I'm glad at least someone is happy with my culinary skills, cheers Burnie :thumbs:
Not being fond of cooking, I'm grateful for anything as long as it's fresh & isn't semi-raw!

Okey dokey. Better get some prezzies wrapped up.
...another job I don't love!

Guess my healthy new lifestyle starts in the New Year - probably be April before all the goodies are polished off though :laugh:
...always manyana! :laugh: ...Must admit, we've been having more than the odd treat just this past week!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

My MBV order arrived today! (Hope Bob's turns up soon) Despatched 14th and left London on 19th ...3 days to get to me. Got a free sample: 50/50! 0 nicotine Black Ice - smells good, but not so sure I could have used that one anyway :(

Today, I finally tried the Heathers RY: Heavenly Tobacco ....(as usual, no tobacco taste, and this is not the NET version), It's a very good syrupy caramel/vanilla/nutty almond taste.
Was just a really small bottle I got, so must try a few more from that order because I certainly will order more of this one soon!
HHV have quite a lot of the 'Purity' Range ...no PG at all, and includes a fair number of NET's too.

Tried the Chefs Vapour site a few times, but as soon as I click on it, I get a box requesting user name and password ... that's almost certainly for site admin, not customers.
I was amazed earlier this year when my own site actually worked when put onto another platform/server!
Hope the site starts working properly soon.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Im just looking into different mini devices lol. I stopped collecting a long time ago but i have the itch again right now..

I myself went through a phase like that, and at one point was just using mechs. Then all these new regulated mods started appearing and i was hooked again :laugh: Have you not considered the IPV mini eva ? I and others on here have the full sized V2 and they are really good devices :)

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Tried the Chefs Vapour site a few times, but as soon as I click on it, I get a box requesting user name and password ... that's almost certainly for site admin, not customers.
I was amazed earlier this year when my own site actually worked when put onto another platform/server!

I must try some of the HHV ones in the new year, they do sound good :) Been trying chefs all day trish, no joy at all :(

EDIT: my MBV order departed heathrow earlier today :)

Last edited:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK

Fails to load for me, presume it is the same web address.

On another note a wee bit of VapeMail, my Kingslayer has arrived, and seeing as it was only made on 16/12 I'd better leave it for a few days, but it smells nice

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I must try some of the HHV ones in the new year, they do sound good :) Been trying chefs all day trish, no joy at all :(

EDIT: my MBV order departed heathrow earlier today :)

So has mine - it's been saying Bellingham since the 12th, just looked and it's arrived cleared customs and enroute to me :toast: and my Nuppin BF RDA is showing the same , that's been sat as left Seattle since the 15th, so with a bit of luck I might have 3 present this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread