• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ricky~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
Enterprise, Alabama
Maybe once the order goes in, they end up putting the right one because of the price. Probably just a mixup in info on the website.

Are you able to figure out if the one you got is stainless steel or chrome plated brass?

Mine is stainless, but also has the itaste branding on hardware and packaging as well (even though it was ordered from the item number with the airbrushed images).

robcope

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2010
Texas
1370201-23.jpg

This one they have listed as : iTaste SVD Variable Voltage/Wattage Mod / APVtelescopic / VV / VW

1525701-16.jpg

This one they have listed as : Authentic Innokin iTaste SVD Telescopic Variable Volt/Watt APV

both listed with the same price.
Only the second one has iTaste on the box, and on the device.

Just ordered this from fasttech. Bought my MVP V2 a few months ago and love it. Can't wait for my SVD.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

JohnDaddyo

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Tampa Bay
I am expecting this MVP Wednesday Authentic Innokin Itaste MVP 2 0 Energy with New iClear 16B Starter Kit | eBay
Maybe they got it from FastTech too?
One thing that baffles me about FastTech is how they go as far as even putting original manufacturers logos on their cloned stuff! Wow! I've found you have to read the title of a device for secret coded wording1 Like their 21.00 KayFun has the look, the logo, etc, etc but, the description says something like, 'Styled' like the KayFun. Again they even have the SvoeMesto logo on it! I want to get a real, full priced KayFun. Having a hard time finding though.
Remember the value of shorter shipping times. For me, I would pay 15-20% more, rather than wait 2-3 weeks. AND if it's something of 'value' I'd pay more. I've only purchase 'junk' from them.

Last edited:

Maggiemw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Middle East
I am expecting this MVP Wednesday Authentic Innokin Itaste MVP 2 0 Energy with New iClear 16B Starter Kit | eBay
One thing that baffles me about FastTech is how they go as far as even putting original manufacturers logos on their cloned stuff! Wow! I've found you have to read the title of a device for secret coded wording1 Like their 21.00 KayFun has the look, the logo, etc, etc but, the description says something like, 'Styled' like the KayFun. Again they even have the SvoeMesto logo on it! I want to get a real, full priced KayFun. Having a hard time finding though.
Remember the value of shorter shipping times. For me, I would pay 15-20% more, rather than wait 2-3 weeks. AND if it's something of 'value' I'd pay more. I've only purchase 'junk' from them.

I think we need to remember that FastTech is a RETAILER, not a manufacturer. So they don't put anything on anything. If HCigar or EHpro want to put a SvoeMesto logo on the clone versions they produce, that's their decision, not FT's.

On the whole "Are authentic products authentic?" issue, Geek, the mod/tech wizard over at FT has this explanation: Are brand name products authentic or not?: FastTech Forums

Geek is trustworthy, and for what it's worth, all my Innokin products from FT (3 MVP2s, 1 SVD, 1 VTR and a couple of now semi-retired iTastes) are authentic.

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
If its says AUTHENTIC then its from the OEM and been approved by the Brand company..plain and simple...all FT does is have removed some pages from the manual and slight things that is directed by the Brand company..FT has little overhead and smaller profit margins due to location and other obvious reasons, that why they can sell them cheaper, BUT only use "AUTHENTIC" at the OK of the maker and with certain stipulations...FT would not jepordise their business and invite lawsuits and put a company name on anything falsely..They are not that stupid..to accuse FT of false advertising AUTHENTIC products is stupid..

Last edited:

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran

Your Ebay link is old and no good and will probably be deleted by FT..thats a no no..and if U think FT sells junk, then don't bother buying there..

FT has similar and AUTHENTIC but not exactly same kit U want..check this out and look at related items at the bottom right corner of this linked page... $39.99 Authentic Innokin iTaste MVP V1.0 Variable Voltage Starter Kit - 2600mAh / 2*iClear 16 / 2.4ohm / 1.6ml at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...entic-innokin-itaste-mvp-variable-voltage-apv ...this is close to what U want I think...free shipping

This is exactly what U are looking for I think... http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1189_1190&products_id=8586 ..add $14 for DHL express shipping 2-5 business days..

These ARE the real deal...

Last edited:

JohnDaddyo

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Tampa Bay
Actually, the link I posted is good, You just have to scroll down a little.
"That's a No No" You mean if you or I accidentally posted a bad link is a no no?
hmm, I've been in a lot of great forums, this one is near the top because it doesn't seem the moderators have such a heavy. Like an over zealous referee in a basketball game. Just let them play? Hopefully anything I do wrong is followed up with a reasonable adult to adult explanation. I'm thinking these guys are the type. They're cool! They're not just looking to put their stamp on things and let people know who boss.
I appreciate the links and am gonna check out. You know, you got me a day after I ordered
my stuff! gggrrr...LOL I bought The Russian 91% (whatever that means) and I got the AGA TD.
I do not know how to build yest so I an in desperate need of a place the sell good, quality ready made coils and wicks that I can put in myself. Until I get the hang of it.

thanks again for the links!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread