Not open for further replies.

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
long enough to make you think it is coming from the outer moon of Pluto. Then again I feel that way about all shipping someone really needs to get teleportation sorted out maybe if I dig up Gene Roddenberry I can find out how to make a replicator. But yeah 2-3 Weeks is normal just make sure it is in stock the ships in 5 days crap I have had them change on me a few times so one order took 2 months and me yelling at them.

Theodore1208

Sep 28, 2016
I normally don’t endorse or slam venders. fast tech is hard for me to find anything deserving of slamming. Try to remember how much your paying for what your getting. I am a Retired Marine, 34 years. I select carefully what I purchase from them and can only say if you use a small amount of research with an equal amount of common sense you shouldn’t find yourself disappointed.

I will bring up only 1 item, kabuki tank. Anyone familiar with a Kabuki from fasttech knows there is absolutely no difference other than the price and FastTechk’s quality is amazing. This is

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I normally don’t endorse or slam venders. Fast Tech is hard for me to find anything deserving of slamming. Try to remember how much your paying for what your getting. I am a Retired Marine, 34 years. I select carefully what I purchase from them and can only say if you use a small amount of research with an equal amount of common sense you shouldn’t find yourself disappointed.

I will bring up only 1 item, kabuki tank. Anyone familiar with a Kabuki from FastTech knows there is absolutely no difference other than the price and FastTechk’s quality is amazing. This is

Thank you for your service sir.

I disagree with you about the Kabuki tank. While I have no problem recommending that to someone who has little money to spend, I own both the authentic and the fasttech clone, and I really do like the authentic better - ever so slight differences in machining etc make differences in the vape. But for the price it's very good... cannot complain for 13 dollars I think it was. I still pick up the provari with the authentic before I will pick up the provari with the clone on top though... and they sit side by side much of time.

It's not a condemnation by any means, it's a well spent 13 dollars, it's just not identical in the way it vapes.

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
Clearing customs in Cali....Initial order- Dec 8

Good thing it went through Cali, shouldn't take long. When my FT orders hit the black hole of Chicago USPS, it could sit there for a month. I've actually had a couple orders sit in Chicago longer than they took to go halfway across the globe.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I ordered something from FastTech on Dec. 1 .... tracking shows that it has now cleared customs in N.Y. and it's on its way here with an estimated delivery of Dec. 19. I paid .63 cents extra for a little faster shipping. From China, just under three weeks is good.... and this is probably average.

Chicago customs is horrible though, I had something go through Chicago once and it stayed in Chicago for more than a month - to the point I was certain they lost my package there.. eventually I got it though. .

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
I ordered something from FastTech on Dec. 1 .... tracking shows that it has now cleared customs in N.Y. and it's on its way here with an estimated delivery of Dec. 19. I paid .63 cents extra for a little faster shipping. From China, just under three weeks is good.... and this is probably average.

Chicago customs is horrible though, I had something go through Chicago once and it stayed in Chicago for more than a month - to the point I was certain they lost my package there.. eventually I got it though. .

I placed an order on the 5th I think, it processed through Beijing on the 8th and is still listed as pre-shipment, I don't expect it until after the first of the year. Just glad I remembered to order something before they start their new year, nobody works for a month thing. From experience, you only make that mistake one time, lol.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I placed an order on the 5th I think, it processed through Beijing on the 8th and is still listed as pre-shipment, I don't expect it until after the first of the year. Just glad I remembered to order something before they start their new year, nobody works for a month thing. From experience, you only make that mistake one time, lol.
My Zeus showed pre-ship and then suddenly it was in Chicago. Put that one on USPS. I know if my order lands in Springfield I get it a couple of days earlier than if it lands in Chicago. Which is odd since it takes the scenic route thru Missouri from Springfield.o_O

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
My Zeus showed pre-ship and then suddenly it was in Chicago. Put that one on USPS. I know if my order lands in Springfield I get it a couple of days earlier than if it lands in Chicago. Which is odd since it takes the scenic route thru Missouri from Springfield.o_O

My Elfy order did the Same Thing.

The Last updated showed it had left ICS in LA. Next Day it arrived at my door.

There were No Sorting Center, Local P.O. or OFD updates until it was delivered.

LOL

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama

USPS loves the scenic routes. I live in North Alabama, I've had shipments go Cali>Texas>Tenn, Memphis then Nashville>Georgia, Atlanta>Alabama, Montgomery, Birmingham, Huntsville, then to me.

I laugh every time I read how they're losing money, the powers that be obviously have no idea how to read a map, cause Nashville is only 1 1/2 hrs. north of me and 2 hrs. north of Huntsville and Atlanta is about 6hrs. south east from me. I get shipping lanes but hauling things 100's of miles past their destination and back makes no sense, weight costs fuel.

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
USPS loves the scenic routes. I live in North Alabama, I've had shipments go Cali>Texas>Tenn, Memphis then Nashville>Georgia, Atlanta>Alabama, Montgomery, Birmingham, Huntsville, then to me.

I laugh every time I read how they're losing money, the powers that be obviously have no idea how to read a map, cause Nashville is only 1 1/2 hrs. north of me and 2 hrs. north of Huntsville and Atlanta is about 6hrs. south east from me. I get shipping lanes but hauling things 100's of miles past their destination and back makes no sense, weight costs fuel.

I hate the USPS anymore they are people who could not get jobs at the DMV

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Never been there, but from what I see on TV, things can freeze pretty solid up there...:cry:
I was raised up near Chicago and yes it freezes most everything. I remember walking to the bus stop thru snow taller than me. I was 5'7" when we moved to Southern Illinois. Now below 45 degrees is enough to keep me indoors. :lol:

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Whenever my orders stall at a USPS destination I find calling works wonders. Granted you will receive the obligatory BS that is is not late yet and they can't do anything until it is overdue, making an inquiry greases the wheels or puts a finger on the start button for the stalled belt it is sitting on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread