Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I actually emailed them yesterday and they assured me that my order was shipped Sept. 18. Maybe it got lost in the mail since it was such a small order. Then again, it could arrive any day. I will check some online stores and see if they carry what I'm after.
And the minute you order the package from FT will arrive. LOL. Happens to me all the time.
It's just been a month, I would give it another couple of weeks. And if there is a next time your order from FT, please buy at least $20 worth of stuff so you will get free shipping and a tracking number...LOL

:)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Lordy Lordy Oh Lordy, my how things change rapidly in this world. Just checked my tracking again and my box o stuff passed through SF today, now how long will it take to go the other 2400 miles hmmmmmm interesting!!!!
My guess---5 - 6 days. That is what mine took to get to WV.

• Agree
Reactions: UpNorth

UpNorth

Sep 3, 2018
Tundra, Minnesota
My guess---5 - 6 days. That is what mine took to get to WV.

Yep propably, I ship stuff for a living so I am quite familiar with the whole ordeal. Then again I have seen stuff get to Minneapolis and take longer to get from there to me (290miles away) in more time than it took to go from China to Minneapolis. Living in the sticks Yep Yep!!! Gotta Love it!!!!

UpNorth

Sep 3, 2018
Tundra, Minnesota
So my FastTech order arrived today, shipped from China on 10/11. Got to the USA on 10/18 took an additional 11 days to get to me. Upon opening my packet I was greeted with a Rubber cap from one of the Wotofo Mesh tubes that flew across the floor. I figured huh it must have popped off in the package and the mesh would be found in the bottom all over the place, BUT NO GO, They shipped me an empty Tube of mesh. I mean we are only talking a few bucks but come on, How hard is it to put stuff into an envelope and ship it? NOT IMPRESSED with FastTech! It's one thing to wait a month for items, but to finally get it and to have the Package empty........... They won't get any more of my money!!!!

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
So my FastTech order arrived today, shipped from China on 10/11. Got to the USA on 10/18 took an additional 11 days to get to me. Upon opening my packet I was greeted with a Rubber cap from one of the Wotofo Mesh tubes that flew across the floor. I figured huh it must have popped off in the package and the mesh would be found in the bottom all over the place, BUT NO GO, They shipped me an empty Tube of mesh. I mean we are only talking a few bucks but come on, How hard is it to put stuff into an envelope and ship it? NOT IMPRESSED with FastTech! It's one thing to wait a month for items, but to finally get it and to have the Package empty........... They won't get any more of my money!!!!

Have you put in a ticket for the replacement? They will want picks of the envelope and container.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
It's possible the package was opened by customs,and the mesh may have fallen out.i've had a few packages through the years get opened while going through customs,and have had small parts like screws,etc. that apparently fell out.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
It's possible the package was opened by customs,and the mesh may have fallen out.i've had a few packages through the years get opened while going through customs,and have had small parts like screws,etc. that apparently fell out.
Isn't customs suppose to put a sticker on the package that says they have opened it? The 1 package I have had that was opened by them had that sticker.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Isn't customs suppose to put a sticker on the package that says they have opened it? The 1 package I have had that was opened by them had that sticker.

I'm not sure,the couple i've had didn't have any sticker,but had clearly been opened.1 had all the stuff inside the package taken out of their little boxes with the tape on those boxes all cut open,the other,the outside packaging had been cut open then they put a different type of tape on it when they sealed it back up.These were both a few years ago though,so maybe they started the sticker after that,not sure though.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
WE are spoiled here in the US. LOL We have vendors who ship the same day as ordered so people have gotten used to that kind of treatment. They forget that China is half a world away.

I'm in Canada. A lot of Canadian shipping takes 5-7 working days to get to us so we are used to that. US to Canada shipping is generally about the same, but we have to be careful about shipping costs. My FT orders lately take about two to three weeks if I spend the around $0.50 on the Canadian shipping option. There is no tracking on these, but I've always got them in the end. Works for me but I'm OK with the wait, or I buy locally.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I think of almost all of the the free shipping from FT and sorta type places that their free shipping and also the crap tracking you get from ebay. 2 guys in a canoe paddling over the Atlantic...it might not have had room that day on the plane(if thats their transport carrier) so it got put into a shipping container. Waiting now over 4 months for a order I placed in June and free shipping. They replaced the order considering its lost for a 2 dollar upgrade shipping with a tracking number. Normal waiting is @3 months before asking where it is...few days before the 180 day paypal chargeback expires.
Epacket..well worth the money in a lot of cases. Epacket prices vary with size, bulk and weight of your order...at least here in Canada. They average @2 weeks to hit my mailbox. FT record for epacket was 7 days using epacket. Healthcabin beat that with 5 days from shipped email to land in my mailbox, that was with their free tracking from spending the 40 bucks.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
At least now I know what to expect with free shipping.
That's the typical slow shipping they use for orders under $20.If you spend over $20,the free shipping is epacket,and only takes a few weeks.I've had a few show up in as little as 6 days from date of order to sitting in my mailbox,but about 2 weeks is typical.

mn shutterbug

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Marshall, MN - USA
That's the typical slow shipping they use for orders under $20.If you spend over $20,the free shipping is epacket,and only takes a few weeks.I've had a few show up in as little as 6 days from date of order to sitting in my mailbox,but about 2 weeks is typical.

That's good to know. Now that I know it's what I wanted, I can place a larger order next time.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
That's good to know. Now that I know it's what I wanted, I can place a larger order next time.
Actually,i should of worded it a bit better.I don't know if epacket is the default or not.If it's over $20 they give you a bunch of shipping options.I always choose epacket,so if you place a bigger order,just look through the different shipping options,i think epacket is like the 2nd or 3rd down the list.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I did a fake order of over $20 and saw all the options and most of them are pretty cheap.
Yeah,i think there are only a few that cost a bit,like the DHL and some other one.Did it show you Epacket as a free option?If not then i may have been off a bit,and maybe it's $25 to get it for free,i know it's either $20 or $25 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread