The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

FastTech

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by mn shutterbug, Oct 9, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mn shutterbug

mn shutterbug Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 19, 2010
    Marshall, MN - USA
    Those of you that have ordered from this company, how long did it finally take to get to you? I realize coming from overseas will take a lot longer but it's been 3 weeks so far and I'm kind of wondering how long I might have to wait. I'm in Minnesota.

• Like Like x 2
  2. diagrammatiks

diagrammatiks Super Member

Aug 18, 2018
    Like anywhere from 15 to 45 days.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  3. 93gc40

93gc40 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2014
    California
    If you order from China. .. doesn't really matter which company.. plan for delivery to take 2 to 6 weeks.... plan for tracking to be days behind reality..... item may deliver before track shows leaving China.

Fasttech is a good vendor...
    Just slow.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    I've placed lots of orders from FT and have always received what I ordered. The time it took to actually get to me definitely varied though. Depended on some of these factors: if items I ordered were shown as being In Stock or not; what shipping method I chose; if any holidays were going on when I ordered or right after I ordered; how long it sat in Customs after arriving in the US, etc. I've had packages take as little as 9 days to get to me and as long as 26 days to get to me.

• Agree Agree x 10
  5. denali_41

denali_41 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2011
    Over Der
    I've had good and really experience with FT ,think the fast stands for piss you off fast
    this has happened to me many times : place the order when item shows in stock,check back a few days later and the item doesn't ship for 7+ days because it is not in stock .thats when i cancel the order and look elsewhere

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    I've had good experiences ordering from Fast Tech. Usually took 3 - 6 weeks. I expect that when I order, so I only order gear that I won't need within a week or so. I order replacement coils, spare clearomizer tanks, and rebuildable tools from Fast Tech.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. DaveP

DaveP PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    Sometimes Fasttech gets my order to me on the East Coast in 8 days. Others, it might take 3 weeks. I just hit the update page here and there and find out where my package is. At first it will give me a message that the order is being processed. Sometime later it will suddenly tell me it's in California. When that happens I usually get it in several days.

You never know with standard shipping. When it hits the U.S. it might go ground and take a week or more to cross over to your area or it might get put on an airplane and cross the U.S. in two days. Tracking numbers are your friend, but the updates can be sporadic.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. United States

United States Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2018
    RVA
    As fast as 8 day. As slow as 45 days. Sometimes it takes longer to leave customs and be delivered than to get to the US.

The weird one for me was a transposed tracking number. I watched the "54" arrive at someone else's home. A couple days later my "45" arrived at my home. Phwew.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    It really varies, but if I'm not willing to wait 6 weeks for an item at least, I don't order from Fasttech (or any Chinese vendor) because it will sometimes arrive faster but it varies a great deal. There is a bit of randomness concerning which port it arrives at and also how long the wait in customs can be.

Also, if you've ordered 3 weeks ago your item was LIKELY shipped before the last week Chinese holiday, although if it wasn't shipped before that date, you may have a slightly longer wait.

Good luck,

Anna

• Like Like x 3
  10. bombastinator

bombastinator Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    I also order from Minnesota. I generally give FT about 6 weeks. The F is ironic imho. There is a tracking feature for FT orders so you can at least make sure they actually sent the thing. They can take two months to tell you something is permanently out of stock, so it’s a good thing to watch

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. mn shutterbug

Jan 19, 2010
    Marshall, MN - USA
    Thanks for all the replies. My items were shown as shipped just a day or two after the order so they're somewhere between here and there. If I knew of somewhere in the states to get pre coiled wires with wicks, I wouldn't wait this long. Even Ebay only has them from China. I'm surprised somebody doesn't buy them by the thousands and then repackage them in smaller quantities and resell on Ebay for a hefty profit.

• Like Like x 2
  12. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I have done Dozens and Dozens (and Dozens) of orders from FT.

And on Average, I get them between 10 ~ 14 Days. Once and awhile a Day or so Earlier. Sometimes a Day or so Later.

But I Always spring for the Extra 50 Cents or whatever to have them Shipped using USPS e-Packet. Because the Default shipping can take Forever.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. untar

untar Vaping Master

Feb 7, 2018
    Germany
    Anything between a week to two months, on average what zoiDman said, 1-2 weeks. Keep in mind their shipping is ultra cheap so I imagine they buy empty space on planes, if unlucky that can take a while.
    Also US customs might be flooded with checking packages from China at the moment.
    You mean with the wick already installed? Truthfully I wouldn't buy that from China.
    If you have trouble inserting wicks there's a few manufacturers that do pre cut wicks where one end is wrapped like the tip of a shoelace (COTN, unicorn hair, vape lace etc).
    That would give you the possibility to order coils from places like this
    Advanced Vape Supply
    and you'd have everything in probably under a week.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Beamslider

Beamslider Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2017
    San Francisco
    e-Packet is usually 8 to 12 days from Fasttech to here. Has been as long as 5 weeks though

Don't order anything from them with internal battery, it goes Singapore Post and takes from 45 days to never arrives

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Vapemesilly

Vapemesilly Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2017
    Nevada
    I have only ordered from Fasttech twice. Both times were for items I could not find in the US. If I can find what I want here I will order it here. It isn't worth it to me save a couple of dollars and then wait weeks to get it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. SupplyDaddy

SupplyDaddy I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    You can watch your packages progress through the fasttech app or the web page.

Now, since you've made the order, make a 2nd order for the same thing. Get your stock up of that item you're worried about.

I buy a certain coil (several certain coils really) that I just love. At $2.59 for a pack of 10, I can't beat it, while also ordering 3 packs at a time for an even lower price. I have over 70 coils of this type and don't worry about replacing or running out of them!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. mn shutterbug

Jan 19, 2010
    Marshall, MN - USA
    I placed a couple $3 orders to test the waters first. If I like what I ordered, I'll place an order that will last me 20 years, just in case.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. Sugar_and_Spice

Sugar_and_Spice ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    If you buy any item with a quantity of over 20, contact Noel via their ticket system. Tell him what it is you want to order and the sku number. He will provide an additional discount on top of the one given by the system when you order 5+ of same item. It may not be much, but it can add up if you buy in bulk. Shipping will also be free.
    He will also provide you detailed instructions on what he wants you to do on your end.
    Good luck.

:)

• Informative Informative x 3
  19. Fredman1

Fredman1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    I'm in NZ. Have been ordering extensively from Fasttech for 11/2 years now. From the day they ship it usually takes 10 days.
    Its not true that Fasttech are slow. When I order from the US or Europe, it also takes about 10 days.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. Sugar_and_Spice

Sugar_and_Spice ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    WE are spoiled here in the US. LOL We have vendors who ship the same day as ordered so people have gotten used to that kind of treatment. They forget that China is half a world away.

:)

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1