FastTech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
fasttech? But what about Amazon? Now some Chinese do their business through Amazon. The same (or worse) delivery time as FT. About a month ago I placed an order at Amazon, everything arrived a while ago but one small thing that should come from China (some brush). Still waiting, and tracking is not better than with FT.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
I placed an order last week and haven't received a shipped notification yet. All items were in stock too.

Have you checked your "Manage & Track Orders" link to see where the hold up is?
Fasttech is at least great in as far as letting you find your order.

Reactions: stols001

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Those of you that have ordered from this company, how long did it finally take to get to you? I realize coming from overseas will take a lot longer but it's been 3 weeks so far and I'm kind of wondering how long I might have to wait. I'm in Minnesota.
The FT page for an item will give a best estimate of shipping date. Some things are not kept in stock. If you pre order the wait time is indefinite. Once the product is shipped it can take a couple of weeks, sometimes less. Pretty much ALL the hardware I use came from FT, many orders, no problems. If you are in a hurry pay more and order from a US based seller. I have an FT package likely to arrive tomorrow. The shipment took longer than usual.

One reason I like FT is they have many thousands of vape items including drip tips, gaskets, so many bits and peices. If I can't get it from FT mostly likely I can live without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread