The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

FastTech

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by mn shutterbug, Oct 9, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Alien Traveler

Alien Traveler Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2014
    United States
    Fasttech? But what about Amazon? Now some Chinese do their business through Amazon. The same (or worse) delivery time as FT. About a month ago I placed an order at Amazon, everything arrived a while ago but one small thing that should come from China (some brush). Still waiting, and tracking is not better than with FT.

2. vaporizednomad

vaporizednomad Full Member

Nov 20, 2018
    no problems with fast tech here in the uk i order put order on hold message them to make sure they price goods under 15$.
    epacket delivery comes within 4-10 days normally with no charges

3. mn shutterbug

mn shutterbug Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 19, 2010
    Marshall, MN - USA
    I got my Sept. 21st order yesterday so I'm good to go. At least I know now that what I ordered a minimum of will work so next time I'll place a larger order and choose proper shipping method.

4. smoked25years

smoked25years Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2018
    If you add more to your cart the price will go down. I think around $25, it reduces to $0... don't recall exactly. It's so little that I don't bother worrying about the charge.

5. VapourFlavour

VapourFlavour Moved On

Oct 16, 2018
    Ontario, Canada
    I placed an order last week and haven't received a shipped notification yet. All items were in stock too.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Rockford

Rockford Super Member

Nov 21, 2018
    BC Canada
    Sad Days - I have two orders sitting at FT, have been showing "packaging" for 3 days now, so I asked them what's up, they said because of the Canadian postal strike (rotating) they cannot ship anything until further notice. Ugggggg :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sugar_and_Spice

Sugar_and_Spice ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Code is active.

THANKS15

• Like Like x 1
  8. SupplyDaddy

SupplyDaddy I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    Have you checked your "Manage & Track Orders" link to see where the hold up is?
    Fasttech is at least great in as far as letting you find your order.

• Like Like x 1
  9. sofarsogood

sofarsogood Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2014
    The FT page for an item will give a best estimate of shipping date. Some things are not kept in stock. If you pre order the wait time is indefinite. Once the product is shipped it can take a couple of weeks, sometimes less. Pretty much ALL the hardware I use came from FT, many orders, no problems. If you are in a hurry pay more and order from a US based seller. I have an FT package likely to arrive tomorrow. The shipment took longer than usual.

One reason I like FT is they have many thousands of vape items including drip tips, gaskets, so many bits and peices. If I can't get it from FT mostly likely I can live without it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. tetrasect

tetrasect New Member

Jun 30, 2011
    south africa
    When trying to order from FT all shipping methods say "E-cigarette products are banned in your shipping country".
    Talking to the staff now and they seem to think that there's some kind of a ban going on and that no e-cig related products will make it past customs... Trying to convince them otherwise.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.