Father's Day provari or sentinel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pillow

Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Czech Republic
I had a ProVari but since I've gotten in to mechs its been sitting. I honestly don't miss the Variable Voltage at all. That being said it is a beautiful well made device.

Sad but true. I sold my ProVari last week... :cry: But new shiny mechanical tomorrows are waiting form me :2cool: Anyway, right now I'm 50:50 - two hybrids with unbeliavable electronics (capacitance switch, can handle any resistance), one pure mechanical mod and one mechanical hybrid.

MesaMitch

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2013
Hayward ca
I taught the question here is what do I get for fathers day Sentinel or Provari, not what is a better vv/vw mod out there :confused:.

Anyway to answer your question unless you are into rebuilding I would strongly suggest going with the Provari, Sentinel being a mechanical mod wont give you the satisfaction the Provari would bring when it comes to regular tank or carto, now if you are into rebuilding and you want something that would fuel your steam engine then by all means go for the Sentinel.

FINAL NOTE:Looks has nothing to do on how well a mod would preform :)

lol yeah i am ordering my provari tomorrow, my wife is buying it for me for fathers day

MesaMitch

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2013
Hayward ca
Here's the thing. If you're already into RBA's and want to run sub ohm coils, then the mech makes the ONLY sense. If you want a pretty amazing PV that lives up to its reputation and can still run RBA's above 1.3 ohms...the ProVari is the better choice for you for now....

yeah im a newbie only been vaping for 24? days now i think?????
rebuilding coils i have no clue how to do

MesaMitch

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2013
Hayward ca
Well Thank you everyone that commented to my questions. i am pretty much a newbie when it comes to vaping only been vaping i think for 24 days. so i am definitely going with the provari, sense i did not even think of higher ohms on coils and i definitely don't know how to rebuild coils and stuff like that. to me i rather just buy a new head/coil instead of buying the kenthal wire / wick's i tried looking up into doing it but i have not one clue on what to buy i seen a video on how to rebuild the coil on a pro tank and it looks super easy.. but instead of buying wicks and kenthal wire rather just buy the heads

Thank you everyone! i really appreciate your guys comments you guys made it way easier on which one to buy i am ordering my black provari mini / blue led. tomorrow hope i love it when i get it for fathers day Thank you guys once again!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
yeah im a newbie only been vaping for 24? days now i think?????
rebuilding coils i have no clue how to do

RBAs and RDAs are for experienced vapers and/or for those who have solid understanding of the basics of electricity, battery safety, and math.

I've been vaping for 3 1/2 years and I still have no interest, time or desire to build my own atomizers--I let the pros do it for me. :)

There are plenty of good juice delivery devices on the market and I'm very happy with them.

Welcome to ECF!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Well Thank you everyone that commented to my questions. i am pretty much a newbie when it comes to vaping only been vaping i think for 24 days. so i am definitely going with the provari, sense i did not even think of higher ohms on coils and i definitely don't know how to rebuild coils and stuff like that. to me i rather just buy a new head/coil instead of buying the kenthal wire / wick's i tried looking up into doing it but i have not one clue on what to buy i seen a video on how to rebuild the coil on a pro tank and it looks super easy.. but instead of buying wicks and kenthal wire rather just buy the heads

Thank you everyone! i really appreciate your guys comments you guys made it way easier on which one to buy i am ordering my black provari mini / blue led. tomorrow hope i love it when i get it for fathers day Thank you guys once again!

This post makes me happy! If I could like it 10 times, I would!

How sensible and refreshing! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread