ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2012
VA

guppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Southern California
I like the Ming/vase shaped drip tips either in ceramic or SS. They just feel good because you don't have to feel like you're sucking on a burrito like a lot of other tips. Here's a picture of my ceramic and SS Ming/vase tips.

20130126_135753.jpg

Jacoji

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Portland, OR
Dislikes: The Murano Glass tips seemed to be so lovely, and I preferred the straight column style, but talk about "sucking on a burrito". I described it as feeling like a fish. Oh well. Maybe I'll string one on a chain and use it as a beaded necklace (that actually isn't a bad idea).

Pretty & Annoying
image.jpg

Likes: On my carto tanks I use a variety of the anodized aluminum drip tips so I can identify what the juice is by the tip color. I get them from Super T but other vendor carry them.
image.jpg

For dripping, or for enjoying the robust vape from an RBA my favorite is the Velocity from Super T. No ridges on the lips, super-wide mouth for dripping and machined to perfection.
image.jpg

Comparison of the tiny "drip chamber" of the SS insert required for the Murano Tip, the giant wide-mouth Murano Glass, and the top view of the Velocity.
image.jpg

I have Bull Box Mods bookmarked for when I'm in the market for something fancier. Their stone tips are gorgeous.

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Bulltip-DSCN9466_800x600.jpg

Not my tip above, but I can't find the pic of the pearly-white Bull Box Mods trustone tip I just got for my white Silver Bullet and AGA T plus RBA. I wanted the one above but someone beat me to it.

Triple_V_pyrex_1.JPG hotvapes.jpg

I have a few of the above swirly pyrex tips from Hot Vapes. They feel like my personal binky in my mouth.

knuckleheadtip.jpg

Probably the most comfortable drip tips I own are the Knuckleheads. The way that they can bend toward your mouth without needing to tilt your PV just puts me into the comfort zone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread