The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Favorite drip tip?

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by Cptfunpants, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. anavidfan

anavidfan ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2012
    U.S.
    Here are some of my vapesyndicate tips.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cherrycakes

cherrycakes Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2013
    Scranton, PA
  3. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    My favorite at the moment is one I got from Sagewood Glass. I don't have a pic of it on a mod yet, but this is it from the website:

sagewood_dt (1542).jpg

I wanted the drip tip below from Bulls Mods, but it got snatched by someone else first. I ended up getting one the same shape but in pearly white for my white silver bullet.

Bulltip-DSCN9466_800x600.jpg

4. serenity21899

serenity21899 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2013
    Antioch IL
  5. Aword

Aword Full Member

Feb 10, 2013
    Alabama
    I want to try something new, I'm using a ming and not really thrilled with it. but it suits the purpose :) any reviews on the trippy tips glass?

6. misplacedsooner

misplacedsooner Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    stillwater, oklahoma
    i can review all shapes, sizes and colors of trippy tips. what would you like to know? they are the only tips i have used for the last year and a half and i wouldnt want to have to use any other tip. opinions vary but that is mine. any questions please do ask me here or feel free to pm me also. here is a thread that us trippy peeps hang out.
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modder-accessories-supplier-forum/184358-art-glass-drip-tips-2584.html

7. Killjoy1

Killjoy1 Ω Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    Yeah, Trippies F T W :) I have a lot of various tips, but my Trippies are my faves. There's so many different shapes and styles they make that there's something for everybody, too

8. Aword

Aword Full Member

Feb 10, 2013
    Alabama
    Thanks all I wanted to know how the glass feels I guess. Does it heat up with the vapor? The plastic tips are not comfortable the metal tips feel like your vaping with a steel pipe I'll try one out. Even looking and they aren't cheap so if I like one then I'll stick with them :)

9. Flcrack3r

Flcrack3r Squid Life Verified Member ECF Veteran

10. Baditude

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    I have two Trippy Tips. They are just ok for my preference. They are not totally round like most other drip tips, but oval or a squashed/flattened oval shape. It's just my preference, but I like the totally round ones best. Your preference may vary. This is based only on the shape.

Glass feels the best of all materials that I've used, and that includes acylics, ceramics, and metals. I know it doesn't make sense, but they feel "softer" on my lips. No heat transfer from the vapor. Some people have noted that dried saliva tends to accumulate and be noticed more on glass, but I've not noticed this too much. I believe that this happens with all drip tips and is not exclusive to glass, but perhaps is more easily notice than other materials.

11. The Ocelot

The Ocelot Psychopomp Verified Member ECF Veteran

It can be quite noticeable on stainless steel (as well as bits of dried skin from your lips). I read one member call them "lip boogers."

12. Aword

Aword Full Member

Feb 10, 2013
    Alabama
    Ok I'm convinced to at least try a Trippy tip think I'm gonna get one that looks like a disk. So far I have not had to worry about >>lip boogers<< LOL I'm border diabetic so I tend to have dry mouth quiet often LOL guess I'm lucky in that part. Thanks for the feed back. I'll come back once I get one and update my experience with it.

13. cherrycakes

cherrycakes Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2013
    Scranton, PA
    ewwwwwwww yuck yuck yuck lol

14. Rictic

Rictic Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 10, 2012
    Miami, FL
    driptipdesignz.com has pretty awesome tips for sure. I just got a braided brass one I requested in a particular shape and Brian from driptipdesignz came through super quickly (great guy). Aside from looking awesome on my Woodvil 18490 with a drip shield the draw is amazing. Not too light, not too tight. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362206352.145890.jpg

15. Aword

Aword Full Member

Feb 10, 2013
    Alabama
    Whooo hoooo thanks to Drip Tip Designz. Got my order stone in today and love it!! It's absolutely gorgeous, now to do it justice by getting a fabulous tank for it to sit on :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362797286.569536.jpg

16. willFour

willFour Full Member Verified Member

Jan 5, 2013
    United States
    Drip Tips.jpg

They still need polishing, but here are some homemade 304 stainless tips I made.

17. DJ Big D

DJ Big D Full Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Texas
    skull tip.jpg

Metal Skull Tip

(Personal Note: I have not experienced any heat transfer from the vapor with metallic tips, but I use tanks, not cartos straight. Might be because of the fluid in the tank dispersing the heat.... not sure)

18. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 4, 2012
    This is the one I use mainly: [​IMG]

Here are a couple that I'd like to purchase:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Baditude

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    That's a very nice tip. Would look good on a tank full of some butterscotch or caramel-flavored e-liquid. I tend to try to match my tips to the juice in the tank for easier identification. Ie. brown or tan tips for coffee flavors, red for cinnamon, orange for orange or peach, green or yellow for lemon-lime, etc.

20. tenshi

tenshi Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2013
    United States
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.