Here are some of my vapesyndicate tips.

vapesyndacate004.jpg

ming2002.jpg

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
My favorite at the moment is one I got from Sagewood Glass. I don't have a pic of it on a mod yet, but this is it from the website:

sagewood_dt (1542).jpg

I wanted the drip tip below from Bulls mods, but it got snatched by someone else first. I ended up getting one the same shape but in pearly white for my white silver bullet.

Bulltip-DSCN9466_800x600.jpg

Last edited:

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
I want to try something new, I'm using a ming and not really thrilled with it. but it suits the purpose :) any reviews on the trippy tips glass?

i can review all shapes, sizes and colors of trippy tips. what would you like to know? they are the only tips i have used for the last year and a half and i wouldnt want to have to use any other tip. opinions vary but that is mine. any questions please do ask me here or feel free to pm me also. here is a thread that us trippy peeps hang out.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...er-forum/184358-art-glass-drip-tips-2584.html

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Thanks all I wanted to know how the glass feels I guess. Does it heat up with the vapor? The plastic tips are not comfortable the metal tips feel like your vaping with a steel pipe I'll try one out. Even looking and they aren't cheap so if I like one then I'll stick with them :)

I have two Trippy Tips. They are just ok for my preference. They are not totally round like most other drip tips, but oval or a squashed/flattened oval shape. It's just my preference, but I like the totally round ones best. Your preference may vary. This is based only on the shape.

Glass feels the best of all materials that I've used, and that includes acylics, ceramics, and metals. I know it doesn't make sense, but they feel "softer" on my lips. No heat transfer from the vapor. Some people have noted that dried saliva tends to accumulate and be noticed more on glass, but I've not noticed this too much. I believe that this happens with all drip tips and is not exclusive to glass, but perhaps is more easily notice than other materials.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Some people have noted that dried saliva tends to accumulate and be noticed more on glass, but I've not noticed this too much. I believe that this happens with all drip tips and is not exclusive to glass, but perhaps is more easily notice than other materials.

It can be quite noticeable on stainless steel (as well as bits of dried skin from your lips). I read one member call them "lip boogers."

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Whooo hoooo thanks to Drip Tip Designz. Got my order stone in today and love it!! It's absolutely gorgeous, now to do it justice by getting a fabulous tank for it to sit on :) View attachment 185632

That's a very nice tip. Would look good on a tank full of some butterscotch or caramel-flavored e-liquid. I tend to try to match my tips to the juice in the tank for easier identification. Ie. brown or tan tips for coffee flavors, red for cinnamon, orange for orange or peach, green or yellow for lemon-lime, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread