The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Finally on the right track

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Goophdoof, Oct 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Goophdoof

Goophdoof Full Member

Oct 4, 2013
    Elgin
    I started my quest to quit smoking analogs about 4 years ago. Started out with small rechargeable batteries, low quality atomizers and cartridges with a PCC. The ones that you can get anywhere. I didn't do my research like I should have. Looked at one web site and thought that the information and what was being shown was what I needed. To my disappointment it didn't work the way I wanted it to. The vapor production was low, the liquid didn't taste good at all and it didn't kill the craving I had for analogs. So I reverted back to buying at least 2 packs a day.

A few months back, I looked at the amount I was spending on pack after pack, I live just outside of Chicago, so we pay almost 10 a pack. Decided to try this again, but this time I did more research. Watched some youtube videos and read a lot of information. I also stumbled upon this forum. I have to say it has helped tremendously in finding what I was looking for.

The amount of information on here, along with all the members that are willing to give advice or point anyone in a direction to find the info they are looking for is amazing. I hope to be able to contribute along the way like others have.

2. Ryedan

Ryedan ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2012
    Ontario, Canada
    Hi Goophdoof and welcome to ECF! This place really helped me when I first started vaping and since. It has at times caused people to experience data overload paralysis, but asking questions usually solves that problem, so ask away anytime :thumb: :smokie:

3. speedie562

speedie562 Full Member

Oct 2, 2013
    So what did you end up picking up?

4. dice57

dice57 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2013
    Mount Vernon, Wa
    Welcome and congrats!!

As long as you found the ECF, you are on the right track.

5. Goophdoof

Goophdoof Full Member

Oct 4, 2013
    Elgin
    I got an Itazte SVD with a Protank 2. Run a 18350 in it at work and an 18650 most of the other times.

6. Seapup

Seapup Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2013
    Virginia, USA
    Welcome to ECF Goophdoof and congrats on your new vaping gear! :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.