Finally on the right track

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goophdoof

Oct 4, 2013
Elgin
I started my quest to quit smoking analogs about 4 years ago. Started out with small rechargeable batteries, low quality atomizers and cartridges with a PCC. The ones that you can get anywhere. I didn't do my research like I should have. Looked at one web site and thought that the information and what was being shown was what I needed. To my disappointment it didn't work the way I wanted it to. The vapor production was low, the liquid didn't taste good at all and it didn't kill the craving I had for analogs. So I reverted back to buying at least 2 packs a day.

A few months back, I looked at the amount I was spending on pack after pack, I live just outside of Chicago, so we pay almost 10 a pack. Decided to try this again, but this time I did more research. Watched some youtube videos and read a lot of information. I also stumbled upon this forum. I have to say it has helped tremendously in finding what I was looking for.

The amount of information on here, along with all the members that are willing to give advice or point anyone in a direction to find the info they are looking for is amazing. I hope to be able to contribute along the way like others have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread