Finally purchased my first vaping setup! Yeah! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kblush

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
San Diego
Hi everyone! First I want to thank EVERYONE for so generously sharing your information, expertise, and opinions on different vaping setups which enabled me to finally make a decision on what I wanted! I decided on getting a black Reo Grand! What tipped me over the edge to finally buy it was Robert at reomods. I asked him some questions yesterday evening and he kindly wrote me back today giving me all the information I asked for. That's a sign of good customer service to me! I really didn't need it though because I have heard many times how good the customer service was anyway! I am so excited to get my new 'baby'! :) Now it's on to buying ejuices, Boge 510 2.0 LR cartos and batteries! Whew! I'll be busy but what an exciting and healthy way to start the new year! Happy New Year everybody and thank you again for all your help! :)

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Well good for you . A Reo "Grand" is an excellent choice . I have had one from nearly the start of my vaping journey , and still one of my favorites , and the only one my wife uses , in fact rarely puts down . I use an atty on mine , while she uses carto's . I use it at 3.7 volts , and she usually uses her's at 6 volts ??? So you have a lot of options . Do yourself a favor and look for a Grim Green youtube on the Reo , will give you some great advice on using your new toy .

gjns711

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2011
Cartersville, VA
Happy New Year to You!!! You are starting with something wonderful. I don't have anything even close to that nice, but hey, I'm not smoking this New Years and I never have to make that resolution again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not ever....I think its a Happy New Year to all of us here that are starting this New Year as NonSmokers, I never, ever thought I would be able to say that.

kblush

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
San Diego

gjns711 - BuddhaKiss
- I will! :)

Vapoor eyes er - Thank you and a very Happy New Year to you too! :)

dearme - I believe I will too! :vapor: Thank you again for explaining the versatility of the Reo to me!!! It helped me a lot in making my decision! :)

mlinky - WOW!!! Thank you soooo much for the links and the coupon code!!!! Now I know where to get the batteries and cartos! Woo hoo! :)

jgns711 - A very Happy New Year to you too!! I think it's going to be a wonderful year for all of us leaving the deadly cigs to vape instead! I just heard another sucess story today! One of my neighbors vapes and I didn't know it! He's totally off cigs now! :)

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
KBlush. you made a good decision by going with cartos up front.

I didn't decide to try cartomizers until way into my first year of vaping. Then, I thought to my self, "I could have saved all the money I spent on every type of atomizer and cartridge system I bought by doing this at first!" The only thing I use besides Boge cartos now is a 306 drip tip atomizer.

Every once in a while, I'll use an atty on my vv box mod, but I always go back to cartos, even on the mod.

Now, fill them like this ...

Last edited:

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread