Finally snagged a Sigelei 19b with Vaportek..

Status
Not open for further replies.

J138

Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
I got mine yesterday and could not be happier. I haven't done any modding to it and it hits just as good as my #8 that I heavily modded. My only complaint so far is the treading is a little delicate (I have big stupid hands, so this may just be me) and the vent holes seem small and like they could be covered up internally if you swap the top and bottom cap. That being said this thing out of the box is awesome. My #8 and MVP are going to be collecting dust for a little while.

Look forward to hearing what everyone else thinks about theirs.

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
I got mine yesterday and could not be happier. I haven't done any modding to it and it hits just as good as my #8 that I heavily modded. My only complaint so far is the treading is a little delicate (I have big stupid hands, so this may just be me) and the vent holes seem small and like they could be covered up internally if you swap the top and bottom cap. That being said this thing out of the box is awesome. My #8 and MVP are going to be collecting dust for a little while.

Look forward to hearing what everyone else thinks about theirs.

Join us! http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/apv-discussion/420420-sigelei-19-tips-tricks-donts.html

lots of great info. Enjoy your new toy!!!

even_keel

Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
pretty sure the stainless one is glue and magnet version. brass will be without glue and magnets, which is preferable. the spring in it still sucks and the throw isn't ideal. I have the brass one and it is definitely "ok."

Last week I got confirmation from John at Vaportek that the most recent batch of stainless #19Bs have the switch with no magnet and no glue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread