Status
Not open for further replies.

RattlerX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
West Texas
Have a couple for me my friend . I hope you have a great time :)

I will do it...and thank you

Have a great time! Don't throw your Reo in the sand, though��

If I happen to fall off my lounge chair and get one dirty all it takes is a quick rinse and it will be ready to go again. ty

Been playing this in a loop since you posted. The Mrs asked how long it will be playing and I said until wheels-up....

RattlerX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
West Texas
Have a super fun and safe trip. Will be looking forward to the pictures.

Thanks...It will be nice to have a trip just the two of us.

Looking forward to seeing Bahama Reo's. Try not to drool over the Bahama Momma's. :nun: The Miss may snap off your Rattler. :)

Ouch....I will do my best to keep the drool down.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Hope you have the best time!!!!!!! A wonderful and safe trip!!! If you happen to notice one trunk is heavier than it should be......pay no attention......it's not me hiding in it! oops back of woman with her fingers crossed.jpg

RattlerX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
West Texas
Had an amazing trip...will post pics of the traveling REO's later.

As we were getting the bags front the airport last night the alarm went off on the house so we spent the next hour on the phone with the alarm company and the police. They secured the house until we could drive home today. The police and investigators just left. We know exactly who it was because of what was taken and he had been in the house earlier in the day. This was his weekend for his 4 hours supervised visitation so on Sunday my daughter meet him here so he could see the grandbaby she has said that he had made comments about the REO's earlier in the day when he cam in from the patio. The smug little ____ is my daughters ex. He was in one door and out another in less than one minute from all the door logs and the video cameras did not even have time to activate and catch any movement. There were partial prints and his boot prints in the dirt out back where he had to jump over the fence because I had locked the gates. Unfortunately it is unlikely that anything will ever be recovered.

I lost 4 of my favorite pistols including my S&W 500mag and 2 REO's. I lost my green SL with a polished aluminum door and a Nuppin and I lost my blue SL with brass door and brass nuppin. I am just sick over it all. Not a good way to end a incredible vacation.

Not looking for sympathy just needed to vent. I hope everyone is doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread