Outdoors and Reos

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexvander123

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2012
Wisconsin
Well it seems like the REO clan has a lot of sportsman and people who just love to be outside whether its your back yard or out in the woods.

I work for my families business of outdoor adventures paintball. We have 40 acres of woods on Fremont Wisconsin. I've spent most of my weekends here since I was able to walk, and now that I'm old enough to run it for a day if we have small groups who want to play. I spend multiple days a week here.

Its my escape from the city and a place I love. I've made many great memory's here that I'll never forget. 1 year ago nothing was better than throwing a chew in and cruising around in the woods on the 6 wheeler. Or walking groups from field to field so they can shoot each other up with my good friend Copenhagen.

Now my REO accompanies me on this land. Whether in tearing through the land on the wheeler or waiting in my tree stand during bow hunting for that monster buck and the shot of a lifetime.

So fellow Reonaughts why not share some pictures of your REO by your side in the outdoors. It never leaves mine

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343360254388.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343360254388.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 23

alexvander123

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2012
Wisconsin
Those are some beautiful woodvills Della. Definitely will be my next purchase. But here's my REO again, at one of my favorite spots on the land great view on the edge of the woods looking out over farmland. Same spot as my previous picture.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343421569470.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343421569470.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread