Status
Not open for further replies.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Ooh if the cherry blossum is like youre describing i think it bumped to the top of my to try list. And yeah that makes sense haha Horehound might be good with some lighter tea flavors then? I know a lot of the teas come out sweet and weird but a vape juice that's like a cup of herbal tea sounds amazing! Haha
Dang happy fingers! (premature post syndrome) Let's try again...

Green teas, as well as champagne concentrates (TFA, FA, FW, ???), work as great non-overpowering bases for both floral and herbal concentrates. Honey is another one, either by itself, or with one of the previously mentioned, adds dimension and can help to tone down some of the sharper, or more perfumey notes. Pear is yet another good one; not too dominating and lets the more subtle flavors through.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I forget who makes it, (I want to say Purilum but I may be wrong) but I have a jasmine tea that is pretty good, and does add a floral note that isn't overpowering or sickly sweet or harsh tasting. You will get some tea along with the jasmine, but depending on what you mix it with, that may become something of an accent note, too.

Anna

Reactions: IDJoel

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Anyone know a supplier I could find flavors like rose or lavender from that are quality and don't taste too manufactured?
I'm dying to use them in some recipes!
I have used this companie's flavors (like their service & fair prices) but have not vaped the floral's. They also don't mind adding a freebie or two to the order if asked.
re: lavender
This may be the same company?
re: DIY E-Liquid ---------------> Then click search on up right hand corner top of page.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread