Firelight batt problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

silkyfurz

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Maryland
I bought a Firelight e-cig 2-1/2 weeks ago and have been using it sporadically (since I have another brand I like much better). It's been recharged a couple times, but today after recharging it for the recommended 3 hours, when I screwed in the atty, it became very hot, and the light at the "ash" end stayed lit. I took it apart. Is this the sign of a bad battery? If the batt only lasted 2 weeks with sporadic use, I think I'm gonna write it off.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Th Firelight batts are crap-tastic. I've had two fail, and an atomizer. They sent me a new atty and a batt. Waiting to see if they will send another batt. This all happened in less than three weeks. Waiting for my Joye eGo. Just two more days!! No more automatic batteries for me.

I too started with a Firelight, pure junk, lousy vapor, battery life, attys....I almost gave
up on vaping. I now also have an Joye eGo and am very glad I stuck with it.
It's not just the automatic batteries, although I do like the battery that now lasts
all day. :)
The taste and vapor are sooooo much better it's like a pro football team vs. a pee-wee
league team. Now you're going to get hooked, it will be dripping next, then DIY juice,
no turning back, analogs will taste BAD.........ENJOY the eGo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread