To: service
Subject: Valuable suggestions
This is a suggestion.
Please deal with it.

Name:John
Email:blessed?????h@who.net
Telephone:
Address:
Contents of the proposals: we need an update with more VV an VW. 5 volts dont do it. make it a 6 volt. thats not asking much. your going too lose business over this.

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
Deal with it,,, i think they mean it. Hahahhahah. I just sent one support query once and was asking if the new head with screw was a rumor or was a fact,, that was when was a rumor for us, and ask if a vendor MVS was a authorized dealer to know before placing my order, they replay in a perfect English and send me a picture of the new head and confirm that MVS is an authorized dealer

Sent from my iVap using Tapatalk HD

Jackstraw

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2012
Out West
Date: 2013-08-28 23:44
This is a suggestion.
Please deal with it.

Telephone:
Address:
Contents of the proposals: we need an update with more VV an VW. 5 volts dont do it. make it a 6 volt. thats not asking much. your going too lose business over this.

This is an email from Joytech to their Service Dept. They are asking Service to deal with your request.

EzFreee

Aug 4, 2013
United States
Date: 2013-08-28 23:44
This is a suggestion.
Please deal with it.

Telephone:
Address:

Was on the fence considering an Evic. I'm now off the fence :)

tom_chang79

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
CA
Was on the fence considering an Evic. I'm now off the fence :)

I was seriously considering a Provari, but none of the tube APVs out there does what the eVic does, mainly charging through the USB...

The only other APV that does what the eVic does is the MVP/MVP2 from Innokin, but the wattage spec is the same, the eVic still wins from the nice display.

Sure, you can check ohms and volts and battery meter in other mods, but not in the same screen... That's why I haven't pulled a trigger on a Provari...

TheJack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
P.A.
I own an Evic / Provari / Tesla and Elite hybrid. the Provari is far superior in durability. yeah your limited to what you can do unlike the Evic but durability is Provari all day. dont get me wrong, i got the evic a week ago and havent put it down but whats gunna happin when / if drops? the provari is 3 years old took a beating.

tom_chang79

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
CA
I own an Evic / Provari / Tesla and Elite hybrid. the Provari is far superior in durability. yeah your limited to what you can do unlike the Evic but durability is Provari all day. dont get me wrong, i got the evic a week ago and havent put it down but whats gunna happin when / if drops? the provari is 3 years old took a beating.

Well, to be fair, I've been eyeing the Provari 2.5 recently, switching between two batts of the 18350, and the 18650, I bought myself an external standalone charger for my batts since my eVic is the only charger right now...

I do need an apv that I can take with me and know that I don't have to worry about breaking...

TheJack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
P.A.
with the Provari all you need to worry about if fresh batts and when you drop it and it hits the right way the threads will bust on the carto and stick in the threads on the provari. nothing a small screwdriver cant back out but thats the only issue i ever had.

my last job was water proofing basements. i would jack hammer the perimeter of basements. i always had my Provari in my front right pocket. at first i would leave it on the basement steps if they didnt get taken out but i would then always find it on the ground after hammering. so my pocket it stayed. it took a lot of abuse.

IMG_4151.jpg

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Has anyone figured out what the 2 new counters do?
I think the first one keeps track of total seconds. I can't figure out what the second one is doing. It's counting up but it's not the same as the puff count.

This is an email from Joytech to their Service Dept. They are asking Service to deal with your request.

The customer want this. We tell you Americans don't want 5v. Everything in America is big. They have big Personal Electronic Nicotine Inhalant System, they need 6v. We don't want to hear about limitations, deal with it.

Roasty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2013
unknown
hey guys.. someone enlighten me.

when i hold the jog dial to the left, the left side of the home screen cycles between battery - numbers over 0000 - numbers over 0000 - puff count over puffs left for the amount of battery left - time over date - back to battery.

anyone have an idea what the two numbers over 0000 mean?

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
hey guys.. someone enlighten me.

when i hold the jog dial to the left, the left side of the home screen cycles between battery - numbers over 0000 - numbers over 0000 - puff count over puffs left for the amount of battery left - time over date - back to battery.

anyone have an idea what the two numbers over 0000 mean?

I think I've figured that out. The 2 new counters are the new data for myVapors, time and energy. I can't figure out how energy works. Time is the seconds you've puffed.

Roasty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2013
unknown
I think I've figured that out. The 2 new counters are the new data for myVapors, time and energy. I can't figure out how energy works. Time is the seconds you've puffed.

you, my friend, are a genius..!

just tried the time in seconds thing and you're right. no idea about the energy one though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread