• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

First "Cool" Front

Status
Not open for further replies.

sstambo

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Cape Coma, Florida
Well kayaks are such good exercise. Now that you work at a computer all day it is good 4 u. You need to come down & try the collier state park. so cool. It has this cool tunnel of mangroves that leads out to the ocean goes on forever. The tunnel is very long & kinda feels james bondish w/ our little porteboat +7hp We took our portabote down it & slayed the snook.

FL-Eagle

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Holiday, FL
The exercise is a bonus for me with the yak, I've put a few pounds on since I've gone stationary but I've managed to knock them off and so far managing to keep'em off :)

I'd like to make my way down that way to do some fishing, I think it's Pine Island? that's down your way.
Heard a lot of good things about the snook fishing there.

FL-Eagle

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Holiday, FL
She doesn't like to fish, but she loves to eat what I bring home :) flounder and reds being her fav.

She doesn't vape, I consider her one of the lucky ones..15 yrs ago she decided she was going to quit smoking, tossed away the cigs and never looked back.

You'll like the 510, i got mine from innovapr and simply love it....i also recently picked up a dse901 which is nice but the 510 is still my favorite.

I intend in the very near future to order a USB passthru for my 510, especially since I spend so much time in front of a computer, both at work and at home.

I have to go set up a computer so I'll be away for a bit, will be back for lunch.

Glad we met...enjoying our conversation.

VA Slim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2009
Boynton Bch., FL USA
It would be so nice for the temps to drop. But, here in Palm Bch. Co., when our weatherman says a cool front, it means it will go from 93 to 90. I hope you guys further north will help push the cooler temps down our way. It's been a wicked hot summer.

FL-......we just planted our tomato plants also. Wish us luck.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I hope we get some cool weather... Poor cucumber plants were WITHERING! Husband re-planted new ones. The tomatoes are flowering, I don't know if the peppers are or not. My husband used to do big gardens now he uses those earthboxes and grows loads of veggies in them.

Hey, I saw the fishing talk! My husband fishes CONSTANTLY! Used to have a big boat and go like 80-100 miles offshore but now he's got a small boat so he and the dog just bop around. He catches a lot of redfish, snook and trout. This week he's been going to the gulf for mackerel to make smoked spread.

I like to fish but don't fish as much anymore... I stay too darn busy :( I do use my husband's kayak but I just go for fun, he of course uses it to fish LOL!

Here's hoping for some cool temps!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread