The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Official Canvape Vamo Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'CanVape' started by larktdl, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mopar

mopar Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    No fair mine doesn't do anything cool except shut off when I drop it. Yea yea I know stop dropping it :)

2. dbot

dbot Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    I've never seen mine do that, it's been in my hand almost nonstop since it arrived.
    Are there gremlins living in there?

3. mopar

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    I fed mine after midnight :D

4. dbot

dbot Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    Shortest chapter in a book I've read is from the Gremlins novel.
    "He forgot".

5. Ontariolady

Ontariolady Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2011
    Muskoka, Ontario
    LOL, really?!?!?! No mention of getting them wet?? And Mopar you'd think Gemlins was a horror flick to you babies back then. What were you two when it came out!!

6. mopar

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    I got my Grandma the most wonderful lady in the world next to you to take me to it :) She kept saying this is too scary and I said oh no it's all fake. I love my Grandma :) She fell yesterday but hit her chest so hips ok and she will be around for a while longer.

7. northofamerica

northofamerica Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2012
    Saskatoon
    I found a new use for the extra ego-t 2 body. Stacked 18650's. I saw pics of extra vamo tubes being added but not the t-2 upgrade mod body. Had to use a different spring but as you can see its on and working.

egot2vamo.jpg
    That new stupid ss drip tip on the end is the best thing I have bought vape wise in months. I think it cools off on the way up the stem and makes it taste a bit better in my opinon. I love it, It is a bit sloppy in the vivi's but its nothing a fatter o-ring won't fix.

8. Jester4

Jester4 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Brampton, Ont
    Lol. A pv walking stick!

9. struckus

struckus Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2012
    Ontario, Canada
    awesome I have one of those ego 18650's lol never though of trying it..

10. Puphappy

Puphappy Full Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Peterborough, Ontario
    Hey Tom,

Love your site ! Very impressed with customer service and product quality. Just received my Vamo. I've been vaping for over two years and have been frustrated by so many products on the market and sorting through them to find a really good, satisfying vape. Finally got it :toast: Pros: Vamo has all the features anyone could require (love the ohm read). So much vapour ! Good solid construction. Nice looking unit. Excellent price. Incredibly delivery time. Cons: Unit is heavy (but I'm getting used to it), coil spring in battery compartment is too low-tension and allows full size battery to jiggle (replaced mine with a flashlight coil, problem solved). It's pretty noisy, I must say. Don't use this next to your sleeping spouse ! But, all considered, that's a small thing compared to the smiles I have while using this VV Mod. I'm a very happy customer ! DEB

11. Vaptor

Vaptor Super Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2012
    sydney
    If you like to play Russian Roulette set your Vamo on average. If not, use RMS.

12. mopar

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    bwah rookie AVG rocks :p

13. praetor91313

praetor91313 Full Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    And don't use it when you're in a small room, you're gonna fill it with vapor in no time! I love my vamo!!

14. struckus

Oct 24, 2012
    Ontario, Canada
    my Vamo connector is all stripped out..I sent you guys an email asking if that was a warranty issue or not..still no reply..I guess that means it's not? lol

15. fcitrolo

fcitrolo Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2011
    T.O.
    My vamo was making my hands stink of copper piping so I've stopped using it.

16. mopar

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Just e-mail again if you ever don't get a reply within hours cause 100% we missed it. To answer your question hell no :) but if you want to send it in we can try and repair it. Have a few parts laying around that we can maybe get it straightened out with.

17. mopar

May 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Yea we've been talking about wraps for them and want to get a few in. Cheap solution for a good(cheap) mod.

18. SoUnique

SoUnique Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2012
    Onatrio, Can.
    Yes please, I'll take 2 :D

19. struckus

Oct 24, 2012
    Ontario, Canada
    lol good stuff man..I just use an adapter ego-510 thingy..i'll order another vamo eventually..for now it works with the adapter..when I order the other one maybe i'll ask if you can send a head assembly and I could solder it in..if you have any that are in the junk bins from a scrapped vamo..

20. Battlelance

Battlelance Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    NB, Canada
    Actually that is a fantastic idea. For those of us handy with a soldering iron and a pair of pliers, it would be cool to have a "parts bin" kinda thing. I'd buy broken stuff for spare parts for sure.

I also wish someone could machine a new top cap for the vamo with the drip well (ego hole, whatever) bored out to accept a Kanger. That would be sweet. I hate how loose the 510 adapters are on the vamo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.