• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

It finally has arrived - The Vamo

Status
Not open for further replies.

larktdl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Strathmore, AB
Today I am happier than a pig in sh@$$##t!

My Vamo, Trustfire charger and 6 Efest batteries came in. The good folks at Canvape included a 510 to eGo adapter just in case I needed it. All my attys (Nova large, Nova Mini and Eternity) all work just fine on the mod without the adapter.

Well holy crap what a device! it is. Easy to use, easy navigation system and the output is stellar.

I am very happy :) --- going to be a great weekend ---> no work Friday and I think I shall also take the weekend off (meaning no home renovations).

Currently using the following configuration: Two Efest 18350 nipple top batteries, rms mode, VW @ 9, Large Viva Nova tank (2.1 ohms).

It vapes like a champ!

johnnytwofingers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
Today I am happier than a pig in sh@$$##t!

My Vamo, Trustfire charger and 6 Efest batteries came in. The good folks at Canvape included a 510 to eGo adapter just in case I needed it. All my attys (Nova large, Nova Mini and Eternity) all work just fine on the mod without the adapter.

Where did you order from? How much $ and what was the shipping time like?

larktdl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Strathmore, AB
Where did you order from? How much $ and what was the shipping time like?

Ordered last Friday and got it today from Canvape.com
Delivery time via CP Express Post to your location 3 days

The order with shipping $117.00

Items Ordered: Price: Status:
4 of : Efest IMR18350 Chemically Safe Li-ion 3.7V 800mAh Rechargeable Battery - Nipple Top
$25.96 Shipped
2 of : Efest IMR18650 Chemically Safe Li-ion 3.7V 2000mAh - Nipple Top
$15.90 Shipped
1 of : eGoVW - (Vamo VV) Variable Voltage/Variable Wattage! RMS! V2
$49.95 Shipped
1 of : Trust Fire TR-003P4 4 BAY Lithium Ion Battery charger INDEPENDENT!!!
$19.95 Shipped

larktdl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Strathmore, AB
Glad to hear your liking this unit. I've heard nothing but good things about it. Be sure to give an update in a month to tell how it holds up.

I don't do formal reviews however I certainly will post an update. I am really glad my Vision Tox control head blew up. If it didn't I would be missing out on some great vaping.

larktdl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Strathmore, AB
Congrats on the arrival!!!:toast:

Other than the aesthetic look, the reviews have been very favorable on performance. I normally purchase a new device for my vape-versary coming in December, and it's between the Vamo or Evic....I'll probably jump at the Vamo once the stainless steel version is offered.

Biased opinion here: Go with the Vamo, cheaper price and maybe it is just as good as the eVic. :)

CdnBison

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Winnipeg
I've had mine well over a week, and it's just bloody spectacular. I went from "yeah, it's pretty good" with my old LT, to "Sweet Mother Christmas! Did someone get a license plate of the truck that just slammed into my lungs?" with my Vamo. Same liquid, same Vivi - new power source.

Get one.

Now.

No, seriously, why are you still reading this instead of ordering one? Go.

I mean it.

Ok, fine. I'll order one for you. What's your credit card number?

Last edited:

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
...."Sweet Mother Christmas! Did someone get a license plate of the truck that just slammed into my lungs?" ....

I'm so excited!!!! Thanks for the review..... mine is on the way! I ordered a couple of days ago :)

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
I second that.
I've had mine well over a week, and it's just bloody spectacular. I went from "yeah, it's pretty good" with my old LT, to "Sweet Mother Christmas! Did someone get a license plate of the truck that just slammed into my lungs?" with my Vamo. Same liquid, same Vivi - new power source.

Get one.

Now.

I mean it.

larktdl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Strathmore, AB

Get one.

Now.

I mean it.

It is spectacular. Never knew what a great vape was until I got this unit. CdnBison is right --- get one now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread