• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

First meet - Rochester

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapin_2tha_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
Rochester, New York
There is a bar in Rochester that's called Pineapple Jacks. It's not in the city but in an outer suburb but is right off the 390 and 490 expressway. Thruway dumps you off in three places to Rochester: Henrietta (390), East side of city (490) and west side of city (490) near Leroy. The bar has three sections. First one is dining and bar with kareoke...no smoking. Second and third parts further back into establishment allow smoking both with bars. This place is rather large. There is also another room behind those three with stage and live performances on the weekends. I know they are vape friendly because they allow smoking and I'm always vaping away!

I live in Rochester too. I could possibly help coordinate an event. Depending on what day we might be able to use the backroom, I would have to speak with the owners (they might charge) but if enough members were interested maybe we can get that reserved for a small fee that could be divided up amongst persons attending. If enough interest derive from a meetup I will look into it. If this would be a great place, I think, let me know and maybe we can get things on the move. I would be extremely excited to get to meet other vapers around the area :) Rob.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Another FYI, there are nice hotels along 104W (West Ridge Road) that are a 5 min drive away. There is also another nice hotel down towards the city area. I could get info for anyone what would like to stay in a hotel.

No I'm staying with you. :laugh: :lol: :laugh:

vapin_2tha_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
Rochester, New York
Time and date would not matter to me since I live close. I would like to see a date reasonable for all to attend. Only stipulation is that SALLANA must attend! :) I hope we can get things worked out. I have to sign off tonight for a little but will be back later to see how this has progressed. Rob.

vapin_2tha_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
Rochester, New York
No I'm staying with you. :laugh: :lol: :laugh:

LOL. If, when this goes down I would be staying at my parents because they are just down the road from there. I live on the other side of the city and the house I live in you would not want to see...it's nearly condemned! LOL. Hey it's cheap rent though and its helping me get through school! Talk it over with my rents and your good ;) LOL.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
So how about we consider one of these:

Last Sat in Aug or
Second Sat in Sept

And do we want:

a day meet...like starting around 2PM (so if people prefer driving during daylight hours) or
more like 5PM or so?

From what Rob said, it would probably get busier at night....lots of noise....so let's at least consider which of these we prefer.

Lu

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Hey....see you made it Pete! :thumb:

We're actually aiming for the second Sat in Sept (9/11) around 2PM at Pineapple Jack's.

Would that work for you?

C'mon....we got to have our resident Atheist there! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lu

I'm an Atheist. hahaha, I don't flaunt it. A lot of times its almost as if I said "Hi, I'm the devil" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread