• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

First Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
LOL, not a terrible drive, until you have to go home!

Hope you will be able to make it in for a meet up (or let us know when you are in the Phoenix area, as I'm sure someone would love to meet up as you are available.).

BTW, love the new killer kitty (HELLoooooooo Kitty hunts for Ceiling Cat, LOL) and your signature quote! It is my favorite and I almost used that when I first joined ECF but used something stupid for a while ("I heard we're all going to Hell in a handbasket, please make sure your handbasket matches your shoes, thank you!") then used the VIP link... so I could stop being the Zonie Stalker to get members in here. LOL!!

Moonlighter

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Arizona
Hi all, it's nice to see a forum for Arizonians. I started vaping March 1 and have not touched a cigarette since, I am starting to make my own flavors and recently picked up a new E-cig (started with smoking everywhere at the Chandler Mall ):) I would love to meet with evryone just send a date and I will be there.

Hi, I'm new in here too. I haven't done as well at quitting 100% like you. I started with the SE from the mall. I got a 901 and I have only used my SE's when my batteries are all dead on the 901.
I'll probably just stick to saying hello to my fellow Zonies here on the forum. I don't go really go out too much.

I had one analog yesterday. Skipped a few days with none before that. I'd say I'm 99% off analogs but will still have one now and then.
My name is Deb. Central Phoenix. Nice to have you in the group!

Last edited:
Hello All,

I've been researching electronic cigarettes for about a month now, and I'm still debating as to whether or not I want to spend the money to purchase one.

So I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what kind to get, and where to get it from? I've looked at the smoking everywhere website and I'm not sure I want to spend $100 on something that I'm not even sure I will like. So if anyone has any suggestions or info on where to buy something less expensive I would greatly appreciate it!

Ryle

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2008
Durant, Ok
Hi, I'm new in here too. I haven't done as well at quitting 100% like you. I started with the SE from the mall. I got a 901 and I have only used my SE's when my batteries are all dead on the 901.
I'll probably just stick to saying hello to my fellow Zonies here on the forum. I don't go really go out too much.

I had one analog yesterday. Skipped a few days with none before that. I'd say I'm 99% off analogs but will still have one now and then.
My name is Deb. Central Phoenix. Nice to have you in the group!

Wait.. there's a mall here in PHX that has a SE kiosk?? Really?? Which one!! I want to go irritate the hell out of them... tell me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :p

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Woot... Beth! LOL
I wanna see that :pop:

Hate those guys and their crappy over priced products preying on smokers. LOL Yah, I was one of them for about a day (it went back).

Big news on the meeting place/time BTW, so look for a new thread soon!!:thumb:

Welcome to all the new VIPers!! No... we do not go around harassing kiosk sellers...just Ryle Beth!! LOL:rolleyes:

Vicky - aka Hellen

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
  • Deleted by Hellen A. Handbasket
  • Reason: double post - weird!!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread