The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VIP 1st meeting date/time set!

Discussion in 'VIP - Vaping in Phoenix' started by Hellen A. Handbasket, Jun 20, 2009.

Tags:

Does this Date/Time work for you?

1. Yes, I'll be there!

2. No - I can't go on July 5th

3. No - I can't go on Sundays

4. No - Other (please post reason)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. pspin69

pspin69 Full Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2009
    Las Vegas
    Either date is fine with me just let me know. Also I have left this post on several boards and not recieved an answer. I need help!!

Hi all,

I am planning a trip back east in a few weeks and I was curious if any one has any advice as far as airport security is concerned. Can we bring liquid on board? i have a Pcc and want to bring it and my 510 on board am I going to get hassled? the last thing I want is for them to confiscate anything!!!

2. laynies

laynies Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2009
    Phoenix, Az
    This thread may help:
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/travel-e-cig/21314-pcc-airport-security.html

3. laynies

Apr 23, 2009
    Phoenix, Az
    Either works for me. I sent Terraphon a PM with the info for the 5th so if we are changing it we need to keep him in the loop as well.

4. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

LOL I did too Heather. Thanks. Hopefully we'll hear from Terraphon soon. Rob is busy being Super Moderator. lol He's a member, hopefully he'll check the threads often.

PSP = Travel with e-cig stuff isn't a problem. Just put it through the scanner (put it in the bin that goes through the x-ray or what ever it is), bag up a small liquid bottle in accordance with the liquid requirements. You probably didn't get an answer because there are a bunch of threads about travel and e-cigarette and the 'oldies' expect you to go find them yourself (which is overwhelming!!). Some people are putting their e-cig stuff in with their laptop stuff when they travel. Haven't heard of a single one confiscated.

A PCC is a new thing to take along... they may examine it a bit, but they all know about e-cigs by now. Steve from PureSmoker has taken massive amounts of stuff in his carry on. Hasn't had a problem.

5. desrtrat

desrtrat Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    The 12th?? Sweet! I'm in :)

6. Ryle

Ryle Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2008
    Durant, Ok
    I'm game... (or at least will try and be).. any way someone can text or email me the friday before hand to remind me? I have a bad habit of forgetting like... EVERYTHING :oops:

Edit: To answer the inevitable question : Alarms don't work with me.. I tend to ignore them lol

7. SS109

SS109 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2009
    Marana, AZ - USA
    You guys do what you got to.

I have a wedding on the 5th and I'm heading out on the road for Indiana on the 7th so I won't be able to make any July dates. I'll catch up with you all in August!

8. pspin69

pspin69 Full Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2009
    Las Vegas
    Thanks Hellen and laynies I feel much better about it now.

9. Terraphon

Terraphon Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    I should be able to make the 12th, if only for a little while. I work Sundays but I should be able to sneak away for a bit.

10. laynies

Apr 23, 2009
    Phoenix, Az
    A man has gotta eat right?? :D

11. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hey guys,
    Looks like RadioKaos (Jerry) and SannerSays (Matt) will both be able to go on the 12th.

I will confirm with the bar folks, and we'll set the date if they are still up to having us all and they don't have a scheduling problem for the switch to the 12th. I'll let you know as soon as I hear.

Some FUN SURPRISES in store. You will weep :cry: if you miss it. Ha More details to be posted... stay tuned to the new threads.

(Nice undies Rob... LOL) Glad you'll be able to pop in for a little while at least.
    V.

12. laynies

Apr 23, 2009
    Phoenix, Az
    Thanks for doing all this V..

This is gonna be fun :D

13. Gswan

Gswan Full Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2009
    Gilbert, AZ.
    The 12th looks ok for me. :thumb: My wife will be working that day, so she can go another time.

14. ICP-Fan

ICP-Fan Full Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    I'm in! My schedule is wide open, both dates work for me.

15. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hi ICP! Glad you found us and you'll be going. The more the merrier! Looks like we'll have a nice size group going.

I'm waiting for confirmation from Hazelwood's for the 12th. If you guys subscribe to this thread (click Thread Tools), you'll get an email update of all posts.

More later...
    Vicky

16. Sharky

Sharky Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2009
    Phoenix AZ
    I am a newbie but will try to be there. Sounds like fun and I would like to talk to those that have been around the e cigs longer than I have, which would be about anybody...LOL

Mark

17. dartbull24

dartbull24 Full Member

May 24, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Im in... So if i understand.. its at hazelwoods at 1pm on the 12th of July?
    Ill be there with bells on... thats way it will be easy to find me :)

Jon

18. Hellen A. Handbasket

19. dartbull24

dartbull24 Full Member

May 24, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    So its starting at 1pm? i will come but i will be a little late.... im thinking 2-3pm?
    how long is this supposed to last? thanks...

20. Hellen A. Handbasket

I'd think there will still be people there then... We are having the drawings too... (several free kits and liquids) so hurry over so you don't miss the free stuff, (don't know what time we'll do them!).

There is a phone number in the OP with the address. You can always call Hazelwoods before heading out if you are really late to see if there are still people there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.