• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VIP 1st meeting date/time set!

Does this Date/Time work for you?

• Yes, I'll be there!

• No - I can't go on July 5th

• No - I can't go on Sundays

• No - Other (please post reason)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pspin69

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
Las Vegas
Either date is fine with me just let me know. Also I have left this post on several boards and not recieved an answer. I need help!!

Hi all,

I am planning a trip back east in a few weeks and I was curious if any one has any advice as far as airport security is concerned. Can we bring liquid on board? i have a Pcc and want to bring it and my 510 on board am I going to get hassled? the last thing I want is for them to confiscate anything!!!

laynies

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Phoenix, Az
Either date is fine with me just let me know. Also I have left this post on several boards and not recieved an answer. I need help!!

Hi all,

I am planning a trip back east in a few weeks and I was curious if any one has any advice as far as airport security is concerned. Can we bring liquid on board? i have a Pcc and want to bring it and my 510 on board am I going to get hassled? the last thing I want is for them to confiscate anything!!!

This thread may help:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/travel-e-cig/21314-pcc-airport-security.html

laynies

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Phoenix, Az
Ya know... this is early in the game of planning.

Would everyone rather do this is a week later?? We aren't set in stone.

Just heard from Matt (WetYourStick) and he can't do the 5th (out of town).

I'd like for everyone to be able to go to the first one and I guess that was stupid of me to set the date on that weekend :oops:

Just post with YES 12th or NO 12th in the title of your post HERE in this thread. Okay?

We'll get it figured out and if it goes as planned on the 5th, we'll do it again next month!
v.

Either works for me. I sent Terraphon a PM with the info for the 5th so if we are changing it we need to keep him in the loop as well.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
LOL I did too Heather. Thanks. Hopefully we'll hear from Terraphon soon. Rob is busy being Super Moderator. lol He's a member, hopefully he'll check the threads often.

PSP = Travel with e-cig stuff isn't a problem. Just put it through the scanner (put it in the bin that goes through the x-ray or what ever it is), bag up a small liquid bottle in accordance with the liquid requirements. You probably didn't get an answer because there are a bunch of threads about travel and e-cigarette and the 'oldies' expect you to go find them yourself (which is overwhelming!!). Some people are putting their e-cig stuff in with their laptop stuff when they travel. Haven't heard of a single one confiscated.

A PCC is a new thing to take along... they may examine it a bit, but they all know about e-cigs by now. Steve from PureSmoker has taken massive amounts of stuff in his carry on. Hasn't had a problem.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hey guys,
Looks like RadioKaos (Jerry) and SannerSays (Matt) will both be able to go on the 12th.

I will confirm with the bar folks, and we'll set the date if they are still up to having us all and they don't have a scheduling problem for the switch to the 12th. I'll let you know as soon as I hear.

Some FUN SURPRISES in store. You will weep :cry: if you miss it. Ha More details to be posted... stay tuned to the new threads.

(Nice undies Rob... LOL) Glad you'll be able to pop in for a little while at least.
V.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hi ICP! Glad you found us and you'll be going. The more the merrier! Looks like we'll have a nice size group going.

I'm waiting for confirmation from Hazelwood's for the 12th. If you guys subscribe to this thread (click Thread Tools), you'll get an email update of all posts.

More later...
Vicky

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
I'd think there will still be people there then... We are having the drawings too... (several free kits and liquids) so hurry over so you don't miss the free stuff, (don't know what time we'll do them!).

There is a phone number in the OP with the address. You can always call Hazelwoods before heading out if you are really late to see if there are still people there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread