• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

First Orlando Meet! I Wasn't Alone~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
MattMaryandEric2.jpg

Ivisi, Mary Kay and EricNYC

A small group but we had a nice time. Matt (Ivisi) is charming and funny!
Eric is quiet and very nice. He needs to bring a crowbar to get a word in edge wise next time!:oops:
I got to see my first prodigy! Geesh it's way bigger then I thought! But it's light and very sleek. I saw a green smoke and a manual 501. I even got to show off my NicoStick! We all had 901's..or at least 901 atty's in Matt's case.
We of course talked E-cigs, e-liquids, the board and general topics. It was a very nice afternoon. I hope that the next one will have a lot more people! I loved putting faces to friends. And a few more ladies wouldn't hurt!!!
At least I didn't have to wander around looking like some kind of nut this time! I really enjoyed having a day out!

Last edited:

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
I had an absolute blast meeting MaryKay and EricNYC. Both are extremely interesting and engaging people, and I'm so looking forward to the next meetup so that I can meet more of you.

I'm also a bit envious of Mary's Nicostik, but that will change soon, cause now I have to make one for myself, lol. And I'm envious of Eric's job, cause he gets to work with gigantic TV projectors. Someday, Ivisi, someday you'll have that projector that takes up a two story wall.

I'm working on the next meetup as we speak, and will have more details to post towards the end of the week.

Ivisi

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Frankie, we are all Noobs! Please do join us next time..it will be nice to have some ladies around..not that I minded being out with the guys, but techie talk goes right over my head! I did understand big screen and projection..the rest was let's say...zooooom! :p
Speaking of ladies...join us in the Women's Room! Just click on the link below my name.

rocketvapor

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
Rockledge, FL
Hey, MK - Since you're so organized, any chance you could gen up another central FL meet-and-greet? I'm dying to meet you guys, but I suck at this sort of thing!

It would be my pleasure to offer up my VFW Post (in Rockledge) for a meet spot, as long as I'm there to sign you all in. Or another local mall or restaurant would be good, too.

Just thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread