• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

First Orlando Meet! I Wasn't Alone~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
I'm back now. Was away for quite a while dealing with another matter, much longer than I thought I would be, but I'm sooo glad to be back home.

I'm looking today into places that will give us enough space for several of us for another Orlando-area meetup, with the goal to find a place that could be used as a regular spot. I'll put up some suggestions this afternoon, after I've had a chance to call and find out the receptiveness of having a bunch of vapers gathering in their establishment. :)

Ivisi

frankie1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Florida
Any plans for another meet around Orlando? I am actually in the central part of the state, around Leesburg. I wouldn't mind the Tampa one if it were somewhere sort of North of Tampa? I am not real familiar with the Tampa area, well actually Orlando either, LOL. I am in the boonies and try to avoid the larger cities...but I can talk about something other than cows and corn! Would love to meet up with some fellow vapers!

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
Frankie we are having a st pete/pinellas county meet on the 17th you are more than welcome to come to. its easy to get to jsut go 275 to gandy exit and get off go through first stop light and at the second turn left into parkside mall. check out the pinellas met thread for updates. trying to find a location with wifi we are doing a conference meet with another group out of state

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
Ivisi..any update for an Orlando meet?

Yes, I'm having a very difficult time finding a place in the Florida Mall area that will be vaping friendly. i'm still searching, though.

Which brings me to another question. Anyone not ok with an outdoor area, say a restaurant or drinking establishment with a patio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread