Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I ordered the eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 mod and was wondering if I need anything else to use it. The mod comes with a battery plus I got more coming. I have a geekvape ammit mtl rda coming for my topper. It comes with the bf pin so I should be good there. I have wire and rayon so I’m set for building. Am I missing something or is there anything else I need? Thanks for any guidance you can provide me with.

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
Well, you didn't mention eliquid, so some of that will definitely help :)

Charger for your batts?

At any rate, do give us your impressions of the mod and the atty -- I was considering a squeeze 2, but have a Furyan on the way instead (though I did just order an Ammit rda to see how it compares to a Berserker rda).

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Well, you didn't mention eliquid, so some of that will definitely help :)

Charger for your batts?

At any rate, do give us your impressions of the mod and the atty -- I was considering a squeeze 2, but have a Furyan on the way instead (though I did just order an Ammit rda to see how it compares to a Berserker rda).
I diy my juice and have tons. I’m good with chargers as well. I have an Xtar with two bags that can charge 2 amps and a four bay Liitokala.
I’ll definitely share my opinions of it. I’m excited to try the ammit rda. I’ve heard it’s a good restricted pull rda and I like the deck a lot. Deep wells and I like the through posts to capture the wire.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I ordered the Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 mod and was wondering if I need anything else to use it. The mod comes with a battery plus I got more coming. I have a geekvape ammit mtl rda coming for my topper. It comes with the bf pin so I should be good there. I have wire and rayon so I’m set for building. Am I missing something or is there anything else I need? Thanks for any guidance you can provide me with.
You definitely should consider getting a refill bottle so you don’t have to remove the squonk bottle to refill. I have a Lostvape silicone one & the Geekvape Flask, they work great!

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
You will also need willpower to resist buying every squonk mod you see. On a serious note, sounds like you're good to go.
I know, that might be a problem. My biggest fear is I like it so much I stop using all my other gear. This is a real possibility because I like simple over everything. “Form follows function” sums it up and the rda doesn’t get much more simple. Can’t really wick it wrong, even though I’ve gotten much better with my rta’s I still make wicking mistakes. The rda is just so much easier. Also since flavor is my number one priority, the sqounk can’t be beat. Fresh juice going on the wicking instead of soaking in a tank full. Super excited to get started just need the squeeze duece to get in stock and of preorder. As we all know this could be a long wait. Thanks to you all for the advice.

Reactions: score69

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I ordered the Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 mod and was wondering if I need anything else to use it. The mod comes with a battery plus I got more coming. I have a geekvape ammit mtl rda coming for my topper. It comes with the bf pin so I should be good there. I have wire and rayon so I’m set for building. Am I missing something or is there anything else I need? Thanks for any guidance you can provide me with.

Sounds like you a pretty much Good-to-Go.

If you are New to RDA's, one thing I would say is Don't Tilt your Mod much when you take a hit. Or when you are Holding it.

And since you are New to Squonking, that will just take a Little Time to get the Rhythm of when to Squonk. And How Hard to Squonk.

It helps to Listen to the Hit. A might hear a Slight Gurgle after you Squonk. That tells you there is a Lot of e-Liquid in the RDA.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Ok I have the lost vape silicone refill bottle on the way. Thank you all

Here is a BIG Time Warning for Anyone who uses a Re-Fill Bottle that has an All Metal Connector like this...

7988100-7.jpg

Don't Ever Re-Fill if the Mod is On or can Fire.

If you Accidental Press the Fire Button when a Re-Fill Bottle like this is Attached to your 510 Connector, you can cause a Dead Short. A Regulated Mod should Catch it. But I Wouldn't rely on it. And on a Mech, this would be Very Bad News.

It is a Very Good Idea to Take You Battery(s) Out of the Mod when you Re-Fill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread