The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

First timer...

Discussion in 'Copper Creek' started by Srgrounds, Sep 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Srgrounds

Srgrounds Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 26, 2012
    Minneapolis
    Made my first order from Copper Creek tonight, Pumpkin Pie, hope its as good as everyone says. Looking forward to trying it out.

2. efirdj

efirdj ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2011
    Clover, SC
    As long as you enjoy real pumpkin pie, you wont be dissappointed! You know when someone is baking a pie and that smell hits the back of your nose and you can taste it in the air? Its a lot like that, only better, because you can actually taste the different aspects of the pumpkin and spices, graham cracker crust, and I swear I get a hint of cream on top of all of it. It really is a wonderful vape.

3. Srgrounds

Srgrounds Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 26, 2012
    Minneapolis
    What's the normal time to ship a juice? in days? Thanks.

4. mommyofdoom

mommyofdoom Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 24, 2013
    Orlando, Florida
    From my own experience: Normally one to two days.

My most recent order was placed Tues the 3rd. I was emailed the shipping confirmation with tracking on the 4th. It's out for delivery today (sent from WI to FL). All in all, three days for me from order to receipt of product.

FV works hard to make sure we don't have to wait too long. This is just one of the reasons we love her. :D

5. stretchpants

stretchpants ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

She's pretty speedy and PIE will knock your socks off...It's my very favorite of all CC juices..I buy it by the vat.

6. efirdj

efirdj ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2011
    Clover, SC
    From WI to SC, it takes four days. But I have a nasty habit of ordering well after hours.

7. tlmoody27

tlmoody27 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

She ships quick, like lightening fast, and she has the BEST juice in the vaping world. Give Truly and Cake a try. Chocolate Chip cookie is yummy too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.