Verified Member
Nov 16, 2010
RI
9GcaIxn.jpg

Flyingears

Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
San Diego, CA, USA
I'm planning on buying the legacy along with a battery and possibly a protank, but i wanted to get the flat top instead of the beveled top. Would it be possible to receive the flat top instead of the beveled when purchasing the legacy? This would help a lot considering i could then get the protank instead of a second top.

heateris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2012
SEPA
I'm planning on buying the legacy along with a battery and possibly a protank, but i wanted to get the flat top instead of the beveled top. Would it be possible to receive the flat top instead of the beveled when purchasing the legacy? This would help a lot considering i could then get the protank instead of a second top.

i e-mailed with the same question. no luck. maybe they will have a change of heart if demand stays up.

heateris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2012
SEPA
Honestly, having both tops is nice. The beveled top adds a certain flair with some of the smaller rba's, tanks, and drippers

i know, i know. i've only been using a pro tank for the last few months and it looks a little goofy with the slanted top. i don't really foresee myself using any other delivery system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread