Not open for further replies.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Backwoods Brew Espresso for the win. I can't get enough of this stuff! It goes great with FredomeSmokesUSA's French toast in the morning,lol

Can't do anything with peanut butter. I still have an atty I can't get the nasty taste out of.

I had a sample of FSUSA French Toast and it was gone in oh, a day =D

Oh gosh.. the Bomb!! LOL sallana! U r gonna make his head even fatter!
My faves??
Banana nut bread!!!
some Ms. t's cin roll that simmi sent me!
some peach brandy that jules sent me which i do believe what bob said,,they evaporate.
my mountain dew and red bull... omg there r so many!
Things i dont like...hrmmm. alot of the tob flav. unles it is from BWB or bob's bomb
alot of chocolates, which bums me right out, i used to love PBCup, but cant really vape anymore!

the only choc I can do it Ms ts. I love her choc. dont know what she does, I cant make it myself.
Mini u are gonna have to send me a taste of that!! Cuz i love choc!! But any thing w/ choc in it any more almost to dry or sumfin! Dont know how to explain!:unsure: i want that 0 calorie chocolate dammit!! even tasty finger, cant do it.. too dry! and GCC.. to dry! ugh:?:

BiffRocko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
San Diego, CA USA
My favorites so far, with one exception, are all DIY concoctions. The exception is Vaporhead's Cream Soda. My DIY's, all using Loranns, are :

Tropical Punch Bubble Gum :
12.5% Tropical Punch
12.5% Bubble Gum

Grapple :
12.5% Grape
12.5% Apple

Chocolate Mint Surprise (at least that's what I'm calling it until I come up with something better) :
20% Mint Chocolate Chip
10% Mango
3% Marshmallow

My favorites so far, with one exception, are all DIY concoctions. The exception is Vaporhead's Cream Soda. My DIY's, all using Loranns, are :

Tropical Punch Bubble Gum :
12.5% Tropical Punch
12.5% Bubble Gum

Grapple :
12.5% Grape
12.5% Apple

Chocolate Mint Surprise (at least that's what I'm calling it until I come up with something better) :
20% Mint Chocolate Chip
10% Mango
3% Marshmallow
Ok Biff...i need to confiscate the tropical punch bubble gum!!! LOL sounds too good for words!! I love all bubble gum flavors, i mix juicy fruit! and LOVE it! but havent vaped it in a while, guess what i am gonna go find now!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread