Status
Not open for further replies.

BiffRocko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
San Diego, CA USA
Ok Biff...i need to confiscate the tropical punch bubble gum!!! LOL sounds too good for words!! I love all bubble gum flavors, i mix juicy fruit! and LOVE it! but havent vaped it in a while, guess what i am gonna go find now!! LOL

I'd send you some, but I'm all out. :(

However...

...I just ordered more flavoring from Loranns today. Send me a PM with your address and preferred nic level and PG/VG ratio, and I'll shoot a bottle your way once I get my them in.

Blaze

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Kentucky
FreedomSmokeUsa - Thin Mint Cookie

These are my current faves!

Flavors I do not like:
- any Dekang liquids

+1 and FSU TMC FTW :)
and for the most part, Dekang juices suck

Chocolate Mint Surprise (at least that's what I'm calling it until I come up with something better) :

How about Choco MangoMellow? :)

I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one that didn't care for minty or menthol flavors!

Yes, yes you are :p LOL

Lorizgal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2010
Really near the mexican border.
I have a few favorites:
From stores:
Mrs. T's bubblegum, VH bubblegum, and Cinnabomb.
From gourmetvapor (basically make your own in your own %'s without having to have all the diy stuff at home)
Cherry limeade, Mojito on the rocks, Sweet amaretto with a kiss, and Ry4? (that's what I called it).
From my own DIY and all Loranns flavorings:
Fruity Tooty (grape, cherry and a bit of wintergreen 80vg/20pg), and Bubblegreen (15% Bubblegum and 5% wintergreen) 30pg/70vg.

The ones I don't like at all:
98% of things made with chocolate, 75% of coffee flavors, and 99% of tobacco flavors (I will always try any flavor but I really don't like chocolate in real life, I drink coffee very rarely and I smoked menthol)

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
My 2 go-to's are Ms. T's gingerbread cookies & TV mint choco chip cookie. Those have been in my rotation for a long time.

I am also surprised that I like banana vapes so much. I thought they would be gross, but I love TV banana nut bread & Ms. T's cin danish banana.

Love pretty much any 555 when I need to get my non-sweet fix or if I'm drinking.

I've hated almost every peanut butter juice I've tried, but I just got Ms. T's PB cookies and it's really good, tastes like actual PB cookies!

Worst I've tried were probably Dekang Clove & Cigar - actually, they didn't even really have a flavor. A lot of other bad ones are the V4L tobacco cartos, especially French Pipe - ewwwwww.

Other things that irk me is that I bought Drewbacco 1 and it was so good that I ordered 30mls of it and it didn't taste the same. Also, I DIY'd with Flavourart Desert Ship and it became my go to tobacco. I bought some more of it and it has ever since had a strong perfumey taste. I don't know whether it was just my taste buds or if it was the flavoring itself. I also tried Flavourart's Maxboro and Camtel and they were both gross to me. Maxboro was too sweet and Camtel is piney tasting.

Another disappointment has been cherry flavors. Why do they all taste like cough syrup? Actually, I forgot that I have found a really good cherry flavor, finally! vaporstations cherry almond is delicious.

asharp22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
USA
Mini u are gonna have to send me a taste of that!! Cuz i love choc!! But any thing w/ choc in it any more almost to dry or sumfin! Dont know how to explain!:unsure: i want that 0 calorie chocolate dammit!! even tasty finger, cant do it.. too dry! and GCC.. to dry! ugh:?:

i KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!!

IT'S LIKE IT DOESN'T TASTE SWEET.... sorry caps for work. i want some yummy chocolate vape too. i have some german choc cake i got from a pIF i want to try but i'z skeered......

Elana

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2010
East coast.
HEY - MS. T's MY BIRTHDAY CHOCOLATE CAKE IS THE BEST CHOCOLATE I HAVE TASTED SO FAR. To me it is much better than German Choc. Cake

German Choc. Cake has this kind of sharp taste to it that I really dont dig - and not chocolatey enough. Ms. T's My Birthday Chocolate Cake is sweet and rich and basically tastes like vaping a Duncan Hines moist and delicious chocolate cake...

If anyone is interested in doing a Ms. T's Co-op please let me know!

Last edited:

Elana

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2010
East coast.
im interested!
Yeah, but the only problem I'm having is that a lot of ms. t's stuff is so thick that it clogs up attys super quick!

redgirl- since you like nanners you should try 1/2 bananas foster and 1/2 tastyfingers mized - its actually really good! i got it in a purchase from chainvapor (he called it banana fingers lol) and it takes like peanut butter and banana sandwich === AWESOME!

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Yeah, but the only problem I'm having is that a lot of ms. t's stuff is so thick that it clogs up attys super quick!

redgirl- since you like nanners you should try 1/2 bananas foster and 1/2 tastyfingers mized - its actually really good! i got it in a purchase from chainvapor (he called it banana fingers lol) and it takes like peanut butter and banana sandwich === AWESOME!

Ok, now I have to go and post in the Wants thread for some Tasty Finger. I so have to try this.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD

hmmm, well I have TF & banana nut bread. I'll try that out today! How are you liking all the other juices you got from chainvapor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread