Status
Not open for further replies.

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
I just placed my first order last night, so haven't even tried your juice yet. How about something with coconut in it? Or did I miss it when reading the current offerings?

Ah-oh, I hope you haven't invoked the wrath of Ren, the anti-coconut avenger, but seriously, I think JC is working on a creamy Pina Colada flavor for me. From my limited experience, coconut is really hard to work with and balance. If anyone can do it right though, JC is the guy. You've come to the right place. I'm looking forward to tasting whatever he comes up with.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
I just placed my first order last night, so haven't even tried your juice yet. How about something with coconut in it? Or did I miss it when reading the current offerings?
Thank you, you'll love 'em! :D

The only flavor that has coconut currently is Prophet's Drunken Cheesecake (Malibu Coconut Rum). The upcoming next two flavors do not have it either but I am thinking about it :).

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
A nice, sweet coffee flavour. Like a peppermint mocha or french vanilla and hazelnut.

And bubble tea. :p
I've been trying to do a coffee flavor since I began working on the original 6 flavors. It's extremely hard. Most of the coffee flavors I've had tasted way off, but it's definitely a challenge I'm willing to take :D

_JB_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan
I am still enjoying the 180ml of Ground Breaking I ordered, I have about 90ml left. I have 2 active tanks, one with straight Ground Breaking, the other with 2 parts GB and 1 part Passion Fruit/Sweet Cream from another Vendor. The mix is equally as good as the GB and a nice change up.
Idea!......"Breaking Passion"

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
OMG!! pretty much stopped reading when I came to this! I'll take two large slices er I mean very large bottles.
I'll take that as a compliment, been thinking about writing a recipe for this, but we have been loosely following the WW eating plan and it would kinda blow it out of the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread