Flavour dropping off

Status
Not open for further replies.

tezza

Aug 6, 2012
Sydney
Hi everyone

I've been vaping for about 2 months now and have used a range of cartomizers and clearomizers.

Currently have the vision v3 clearomizers.

What I find on some juices is that after 2-3 hits the flavour of the subsequent vapes loses the flavour.

If I rest the clearomizer for say 5 minutes then it's fine to vape for another 2-3 hits. Then repeat.

Am I doing something wrong here? The liquid is 70PG/30VG.

Thanks

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
I had days like that when I first started vaping. I would vape for a while and then it seemed like I was just inhaling air. No flavor at all. It didn't taste bad, it just didn't taste. If I switched to a different flavor juice I could taste it again for a while.

That hasn't happened in a long time now.

ShogaNinja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Ohio
www.youtube.com
All you have to do is wash out your stardust (vision clearomizer) and then dry it and dry burn the coil by letting it cook empty on your battery in no more than 10 seconds bursts until you can see the coil glow red inside. Once that happens let it burn for 3-4 seconds at a time for about 5-6 times and then let it cool and put your juice back in it. Don't put your juice in when it's still hot because it will cook your juice and darken the color - it definitely changes the flavor properties of the juice so I can't recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread