• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Florida Chat - Hi !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
I have spent at least a day or two a month in the sea up to at least my knees for the last 6 years. More if I get the chance fishing.

Caught a few sharks but never been nibbled so far. Of course I don't do anything like a guy I saw beach fishing in Australia once with a string bag full of dead fish hanging from his belt up to his waist in water. I think I eventually saw someone move faster than that fellow last week. Think his name is Usain Bolt. Anyway he moved rather quickly lol

Laugh ? I nearly bought a round of drinks lol

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
tumblr_m7bz4tO2eM1rys4czo4_250.gif

Taegost

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2010
Tampa Bay, Fl
This is the second time I've seen this guy in a scooter drive down Ulmerton with a Confederacy flag on the bag of his scooter. Cracks me the heck right up. Sometimes I forget Florida really does make everyone a little batty. -Magnus

The ones I really love are all the people with "The Barber shop" signs in the back window of their cars... That dude must give some amazing haircuts... :)

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Just found this thread. I wanted to share what is going on in South Florida. We had our first vape meet in May and had 17 people. Our second vape meet had something like 22 people in June. Our July vape meet had 31 people. Our August vape meet is this weekend. I'm guessing maybe 40? I don't know. But I'm very excited at how South Florida is drumming up a heck of alot of vapers :) When I went to our first vape meet, I never got many RSVP's or anything and I'm just shocked. I owe alot of it to the Florida Vapers Club! :) It's just exciting and alot of fun. I hope sometime or other in the future maybe we could have one massive Florida Vapers Vape Meet somewhere! :) I would love to meet the rest of you. Hugz!

Flyflap

Verified Member
May 19, 2011
Florida
Hi everyone! I recently joined the Central Florida Vapers Facebook group. I missed the meet today, but plan to attend the next one in Orlando. I frequent ECF, but you can tell from my massive post count that I don't usually write much. Let's see...name is Kim, located in the Lakeland area, ego/vivi nova mini, vaping since April 2011(smoke-free since day 1). I hope to get to know you all a little so I won't be nervous showing up at the next meet. Encourage me, fellow ECFer's, lest I chicken out at having to show up alone!:blush:

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
We look pretty OK as far as Isaac is concerned!

We're in the NE corridor and we usually get rain and a few winds, but that's the extent of it.

Back in 04 that wasn't the case when we got 3 in a row........all we experienced was one fallen tree that thankfully missed our lanai screen. We had such a fun hurricane party with our neighbors!

I never get too over-confident with these storms though, because ya just never know! All prepared! Batteries are all charged and the big thermos is ready for coffee. Dat's all I need!
coffee1-1.gif

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Hi Flyflap ! Welcome !
Trust me...once you get to a meet - there is no such thing as a stranger ! You'll have a wonderful time !

The 2004 hurricane season was a rough one !
Fortunately no damage at out house...but what a mess !

Funny signs Hawkeye !!

Yep...batteries charged here...I think I might be good for a week...

Be safe everyone !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread