The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Florida Code (a funny)

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by SudokuGal, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
  2. scintar

scintar Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2009
    Pinellas Park FL
    Holy shizit! This is great. All of it is soooo True lol

A few bumper stickers I have seen.......
    Come on vacation Leave on Probation.
    Tourists go home but leave your daughters.

3. katkin

katkin Senior Member ECF Veteran

:lol:

Good one. I've got a little desk-sign with a gator that says "I just love tourists!" (his belly is a bit on the round side...).

4. Phorqued

Phorqued Full Member

Dec 5, 2009
    FLorida
    So very, very true. But it still confuses me on those multi-day rain showers, I don't know if I should stay in bed or wake up until I reference a clock!

5. Drayvyn

Drayvyn Full Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Central Fl.
    lol! All funny and most very true =)

6. Vaposue

Vaposue Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2010
    Orlando
    :lol:OMG all this is soooo true. I've lived in Miami all my life, and in Orlando for last 7 years.
    Northern Cuba...that's hilarious!!!

7. Katattack

Katattack Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2010
    FL
    I'm a native Floridian but hubby is from Ohio. It's so funny when something is wrong in traffic he makes a remark (meant in good nature way..we rib each other) about FL drivers. I always go "umm hmm and at the front of that line the person causing the problem will have out of state plates" and they always do.

8. klutzyleo

klutzyleo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 6, 2010
    Keystone Heights, FL
    I'm from MI/OH originally and will never complain about Florida drivers. I've had to drive into Detroit on a weekly basis before and nothing can ever compare to that. It's terrifying!

I am entertained by the anything under 70 is chilly one. I'm rapidly getting to that point. I was making fun of friends for that before, but now I throw on a hoodie and wish it was warmer whenever it's in the 60's.

9. mini_art

mini_art Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2010
    Florida USA
    ROFL this is too funny, and soooo true! Might I add that you know what no-see-ums are and how miserable they can make your life!
    You know enough to watch where you step on the grass because fire ants are not fun,
    Yes it is 70 degrees and I am wearing a sweatshirt! LOL
    Naples , Florida

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.