Flux Nectar Flavor Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Oh Hush...I mean, oh, Hush, right now its my all day vape, like it alot, full of flavor but its gentle, a bit sweet, someone said it seems to have some white peach in it, I taste a bit of that honeysuckle (not floral) you might have tasted when you were a kid and picked wild honeysuckle and sucked on the stem...

SuperLuckyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Austin, TX
Hmm. Interesting. I like white peach. I never had honeysuckle as a kid in England - we sucked on rhubarb, which I also like as an all day vape.

I'm always blown away by the wonderful smell of honeysuckle - can smell it long before I can see it. But I just can't imagine what that translates to in a vape.

I'll let you know.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Hmm. Interesting. I like white peach. I never had honeysuckle as a kid in England - we sucked on rhubarb, which I also like as an all day vape.

I'm always blown away by the wonderful smell of honeysuckle - can smell it long before I can see it. But I just can't imagine what that translates to in a vape.

I'll let you know.

OMG! You got me all puckered up just thinking about sucking rhubarb. :lol: loved it when I was a kid

SuperLuckyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Austin, TX
OMG! You got me all puckered up just thinking about sucking rhubarb. :lol: loved it when I was a kid

I once posted about how much I like rhubarb vape, and only one person agreed with me. I think you have to grow up with it.

Oh oh, just realized that sugar pear is a prickly pear. Hmm, so now I have honeysuckle and prickly pear coming - should be interesting. Reminding me of the 60's.

Mare1077

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Miami, FL
I once posted about how much I like rhubarb vape, and only one person agreed with me. I think you have to grow up with it.

Oh oh, just realized that sugar pear is a prickly pear. Hmm, so now I have honeysuckle and prickly pear coming - should be interesting. Reminding me of the 60's.

I had sugar pear in my cart too when I saw it was prickly pear. I switched it out for the peach strawberry. However, I would love to find a true pear flavored juice.

SuperLuckyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Austin, TX

Mare1077

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Miami, FL

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
OK I added it : )

I had sugar pear in my cart too when I saw it was prickly pear. I switched it out for the peach strawberry. However, I would love to find a true pear flavored juice.

Just found a regular pear here FLüX™ Nectar - Pear-Juice 36ml [flux-PEAR-36ml] - $13.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Are you getting some? If so, let me know what you think. I will probably pick some up next time I order. I just hesitate to buy 36ml without trying it first. Even if it is an great price...

No, I already sent in my order. Perhaps Danno will add it to the sample line next time. Hint, hint.

I agree! That would be an absolutely WONDERFUL idea! :)

I love the pear. I think it comes as close to tasting like the real fruit as you could come in an e-juice & I'm a lover of real pears. My sister lives in Ore. where many pear orchards are located and I always ask her to send me pears for birthday and xmas. :p

magentaman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2012
Puyallup,Wa
www.bfbvapor.com
Flavor (taste) is so subjective from person to person.

I received three flavors of FLuX yesterday. Smartys, Creamy Sicle & Sugar Pear.

Smarty so far is my favorite. It has a true to life Smarty flavor.

Creamy Sicle is second. Very soft but accurate cream sicle flavor.

Sugar Pear is third. Not what I expected. Very light flavor (to me and as I say flavor is different from person to person). I might try a tad of sweetener to spruce it up.

Hush should be here Friday. Next order will be Just Pear. :D Maybe some Red Alert Dew & CAFE de CREAM as well.

magentaman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2012
Puyallup,Wa
www.bfbvapor.com
smartie us.jpg

They are a sweet tart candy. Love them.

I have had the English Smarties as well. On of my best friends growing up was from England. He would get regular care packages from mum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread