The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Flux Nectar Flavor Review Thread

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by burns_erin, Dec 20, 2011.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Briar

Briar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I like the dropper too. With a big bottle it's kinda unwieldy to swing it around to drip into the carto. An optional "shnozzle" is a great idea.

2. Briar

I'm wondering: are you guys going to ever have trial-size bottles? I know your juice is very well priced, but it's still kinda a lot for me if I don't like the juice, ya know?

Though it looks like I'll have to try the Pear. I like pears, and I now have faith, having tried the CA.

Oh, just a note to the general public: chocolate milk kills the flavor of the vape. Just thought I'd mention it. LOL

3. burns_erin

burns_erin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    Caramel Apple-So I had a bottle that got lost behind my dresser for better than a month, so I finally got to try some that has been well steeped, normally I just vape it too quickly. The main difference, besides the obligatory darkening is that the caramel notes are much more present, the balance kind of shifts from more apple to more caramel.

(BTW, how special do I feel that "MY" thread ended up a sticky :D )

4. christopher6046

christopher6046 Full Member

Mar 13, 2012
    new york
    Get the pear!! It really does taste great............ it's my everyday vape.

5. Briar

So - those Italian juices: anyone try them yet and want to share?

I tried Bright Tobacco. I haven't been into tobacco flavors lately, but having tried this, I think I do more of them for a bit.

It tastes *exactly* like a cig to me. I detect no additional flavors, just cigarette tobacco. I like it, in principle, but, strangely, when I plopped it in a Stardust, it came out *way* stronger than in my try-out dripping atty. I guess the atty needs replacing. It's vintage 2009, and never been cleaned - amazing, ain't it? God only knows what's in there...

I thinned it out with Ecopure - and it's *still* strong. LOL I'll have to half it yet again. I normally like very strong flavors, but I think this one would be better for me if it was subtler.

Anyway, if you like higher note tobaccos, you might enjoy this one. It's pretty much exactly what it's supposed to be.

Anyone try fruit flavors from that line? I'm curious.

6. burns_erin

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    There is a thread all on those juices

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gotvapes/274499-liqua-ejuice-reviews.html

My favorite of the ones I have tried is the coffee.

7. Briar

Do you like coffee juices in general? I love coffee, and I've been looking for a good one, but I'm at the point where I'm actually afraid to try anymore... Every single one I tried tasted like a week old burnt coffee filter, and it took over my house to boot - I mean it invaded and stayed for a week even after I tossed it out as a saboteur that it was.

The only coffee flavor I found acceptable - and that only just (I didn't order a second bottle) - was the VV Kona Milkshake one. But that one screws up the cartos and clearos and atomizers. Plus, all VV juices have this funny-ish smell that I can't quite figure out, but it's getting on my nerves lately.

One of the reasons I like CA was because it's *honest* and straight-forward: it smells and tastes as what it's supposed to be. It's clean.

Cafe de Creme looks tempting, especially after my success with Car. Apple - but I dunno... What does it taste like? Is the coffee very strong? And what kind of coffee? Wax poetic for me, please - I know you like it, Erin... :)

BTW - I just heard on PBS that people who drink coffee are less likely to die. And the more the better apparently. I wonder if it works for vape?

8. burns_erin

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    I love coffee but have had trouble finding the right coffee vape and absolutely disastrous results from trying to DIY it, calling it skunk piss was probably to high of a compliment.

I haven't tried the NEW cafe de Creme but am planning to do so with my next order assuming some is in stock. I loved the flavor, but not so much how fast it gunked up coils. SO I am hopeful for this incarnation.

The Liqua coffee however is a different breed altogether. It is a no frills plain black coffee, feels about what I would call a medium roast. I like it because I can vape it straight, or doctor it like I would a real cup of coffee, a bit of creamer drops and/or sweetener drops to taste.

9. Briar

Hm. That sounds promising. Doctoring it up myself is a great idea. I'm thinking some cream and vanilla would be good, and I could make is subtle if I want... I'll definitely order some next time. Thanks! :)

10. Katatonik

Katatonik Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    You guys are insane.
    I am so paranoid when I go to fill/top off that I will tip the bottle over somehow.
    I've dumped 30 ml of juice before from an open bottle. It was quite tragic.

Update on smarty:
    The juice has steeped kind of weirdly. When I got the bottle the liquid was pretty much clear. Now the liquid is pinkish. The juice also seems to have gone a little blander.

11. Via!

Via! Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2012
    Jacksonville FL
    When will these juices be back in stock, please?

12. dannoman

dannoman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    Hopeully within about a week...

13. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

juice is getting there, another few days and its ready

14. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

15. rse1

rse1 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks Chris and Danno, I was getting down to a half-bottle of candy cane left and starting to become anxious as to when I could resupply.

16. v1John

v1John Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    va
    Chris or Danno, hi, when will the menthol mania be ready?

17. WallyO

WallyO Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2012
    Cicero,IL
    Can you double the flavors? I really need less PG. I actually prefer to end up with 35/65. At a minimum 50/50. If you can double the flavors I can double it with un-flavored VG to end up with 35/65. Hopefully the flavors will maintain with the dilution. But of course, you can actually solve my dilema by offering custom PG/VG blends. I am sure there are many more out there that are not too fond of PG. I am enjoying your Sugar Pear halved with a Peach from another vendor. It is AWESOME. Try it, you may use that as a future flavor at Got Vapes. Anyway after two days of the 70/30 my throat is getting on the sore side and will need to switch to a lesser PG vape for a while.

18. Briar

I don't know if this applies to anyone but me, but I thought I'd share this piece of information just in case:

I used to vape mostly VG - meaning that, at most, my juices contained 30% PG. Then I wanted to do more PG, mainly because I was sick and tired of fighting with carto/juice combinations. At first my throat got sore. But in three days it passed. Now I pretty much settled to 50/50, but I'm thinking maybe PG dries the throat out a bit more? I dunno, I do get used to it pretty quickly though...

19. SuperLuckyLady

SuperLuckyLady Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2011
    Austin, TX
    I just ordered sample bottles of Hush and Sugar Pear, much to my surprise.

Danno sucked me in by amusing me this morning in the samples thread - that and by sending me a smiley face lollipop. And I mix all my own juice!

He's quite a salesman.

20. dannoman

dannoman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    You were a tough sale, I earned every penny of it.