harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
View attachment 113880

They are a sweet tart candy. Love them.

I have had the English Smarties as well. On of my best friends growing up was from England. He would get regular care packages from mum!

So is the juice actually tart AND sweet??? I tried a Sweet Tarts juice from a big vendor.....it was all tart, and no sweet. Tried adding sweetener....didn't work.....ended up giving it away to someone who actually likes it. I really wanted a sweet tart kind of taste.

magentaman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2012
Puyallup,Wa
www.bfbvapor.com
The taste is not so much like eating the candy, as it is that sensation you get when you open the package and that little bit of the candy dust gets inhaled. If that makes any sense at all. LOL
All I know is when I vape it I think SMARTIES.

So is the juice actually tart AND sweet??? I tried a Sweet Tarts juice from a big vendor.....it was all tart, and no sweet. Tried adding sweetener....didn't work.....ended up giving it away to someone who actually likes it. I really wanted a sweet tart kind of taste.

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
I'm going to get me a sample pack on Fri., when I get paid. Plus, as usual, some other stuff. Some heads, a couple of old style Stardusts, another Drippers Dream atty, the hybrid atty to try... I'm fairly sure (?) nothing will drop by then, but I feel like more candy. Dan - got any taffy yet? :D

Almost ordered stuff today, what, with the sale and all, but remembered that I'm out of money just in time... :lol: :facepalm:

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
Hey briar - they have taffy at the local store, you know. Just saying. LOL.

Happy 4th to you and all the rest of the folks here.

You know, I haven't seen any locally... Of course I live in the booniest boonies you could possibly imagine. Besides, it wouldn't be the same, somehow. :D

Hope you had a good 4th.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
The cream sicle is a nice mellow orange with a smooth cream feel more than taste, IYSWIM. It is one of the best of it's kind, but not an all day vape for me. Vapor production is about medium as is throat hit. I only got a sample so I can't really judge how fast the gunk ball builds, but it is lower on that spectrum than cafe de creme (at least of the older version, just got the newer version and will report back), and higher than menthol mania. It seems to be about on par with the crushed caramel apple.

magentaman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2012
Puyallup,Wa
www.bfbvapor.com
I have run a couple tanks of Creamy Sicle through my ViVi Nova and about 4 or 5 through my Scorpion. No need to clean the Nova yet and the scorpion (other then the cracks) is working great on it.

The cream sicle is a nice mellow orange with a smooth cream feel more than taste, IYSWIM. It is one of the best of it's kind, but not an all day vape for me. Vapor production is about medium as is throat hit. I only got a sample so I can't really judge how fast the gunk ball builds, but it is lower on that spectrum than cafe de creme (at least of the older version, just got the newer version and will report back), and higher than menthol mania. It seems to be about on par with the crushed caramel apple.

magentaman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2012
Puyallup,Wa
www.bfbvapor.com
Good to know. This may be what the sugar peach needs. Not a bad vape at all, just not the flavor I had hoped for.

On any of your juice orders besides the samplers, you can mention in your order comments to add a little extra flavor. It won't be a flavor doubling but just a little extra punch.

SuperLuckyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Austin, TX
I do like the hush, although I can also see why some wouldn't. It is different, don't quite know how to describe it. Like Danno says, it's great for sitting back, putting your feet up, listening to some music, just enjoying a vape. Very nice.

I'm scared to try the sugar pear. A friend gave me a cold soda the other day, I took a huge chug as it was so hot here, and YUCK. It was horrible, slimy even. Almost lost my cookies. Turns out it was prickly pear soda, some organic fancy dancy thing. Really disgusting.

So, it's gonna take a while for me to get brave enough to try to vape prickly pear. Anyone tried it? Can a vape be slimy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread