Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
So apparently Yiloong listened and made some awesome improvements to the Fogger RBA tank that has been selling on fasttech.

The new version adds air flow control, allows top filling so you can actually fill the tank and the tank is made of Pyrex now. These improvements make this "clone" better than the real Taifun IMHO since it has NONE of those features. I am also seeing that the capacity is a whopping 10ml. Of course this is still a rather large topper at 22mm diameter, so it may not be for everybody. Also no word on when FT will get these in stock or what the price will be when they do.

Check it out on Alibaba:
Newest Arrival Yiloong E-cig Rebuildable Kayfun Atomizer - Buy Kayfun,510 Threads,Atomizer Product on Alibaba.com

Discussion in the old Fogger threads at Fasttech:
https://www.fasttech.com/forums/1436800/t/1029791/new-version-removable-top-cap-and-adjustable/1

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
So apparently Yiloong listened and made some awesome improvements to the Fogger RBA Tank that has been selling on Fasttech.

The new version adds air flow control, allows top filling so you can actually fill the tank and the tank is made of Pyrex now. These improvements make this "clone" better than the real Taifun IMHO since it has NONE of those features. I am also seeing that the capacity is a whopping 10ml. Of course this is still a rather large topper at 22mm diameter, so it may not be for everybody. Also no word on when FT will get these in stock or what the price will be when they do.

Check it out on Alibaba:
Newest Arrival Yiloong E-cig Rebuildable Kayfun Atomizer - Buy Kayfun,510 Threads,Atomizer Product on Alibaba.com

Discussion in the old Fogger threads at Fasttech:
https://www.fasttech.com/forums/1436800/t/1029791/new-version-removable-top-cap-and-adjustable/1

looks good, but the capacity is NOT 10ml. obviously a misprint(it is in the length line).

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
looks good, but the capacity is NOT 10ml. obviously a misprint(it is in the length line).

It says it below in the long description:
The Fogger is the biggest capacity (10ML) genesis style atomzier which in the marekt and all is 316 stainless steel material!

By contrast the old V1 Fogger was listed at 8ml:
The Fogger is the biggest capacity (8ML) genesis style atomzier which in the marekt and all is 316 stainless steel material!

It could still be incorrect but they are citing 10ml in more than one place and on multiple product listings for that version.

the4thpower3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2010
Northern Virginia
I am def interested in this new version.
Looks like a nice integration of other designs.
I held off on the first on due to the price/value.
But I think I would be willing to pay $40 for this new one though.

I have plenty of stuff coming from FT to play with,
hopefully it will be listed by the time my FT orders arrive...
should be plenty of time........waiting.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I seriously hope this lives up to the hype. I just posted a thread the other day looking for a mesh RBA thats a little more portable.

Well the design is based on the Taifun GT (with a few improvements). PBusardo considers the Taifun GT "one of the best vapes" he has ever had with the right build in it. Now personal preference will vary from person to person, but design wise, I cannot see any reason that this would not be every bit as good as a Taifun. Since this is a bottom coil RBA anyone that prefers a warmer vape will likely not enjoy this as much. Still we will just have to see I guess.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
One impact on that top cap and the brunt of the force is going to be transferred to that flimsy looking join between the two glass sections.

Maybe. Maybe not. It will depend on how secure the top cap is when screwed onto the center post as well as how "flimsy" that join really is. Not to mention there is no such thing as a drop proof glass tank on ANY RBA. It is a trade off between protection from acidic juices and protection from drops. If you are more prone to dropping your device and do not use acidic juices then plastic is a good choice. If you are like me and have NEVER dropped your device and do use acidic juices then glass is the only see though option.

On the other hand if I DO break my glass tank I will just have a local machine shop make a replacement out of stainless steel. I was actually considering doing that already anyway.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Yeah if a coop pops up Id be in on that for sure. Akavapers has the v1 listed for 32.98 as well but personally I'm holding out for a v2.

I do know of a Co-Op that just closed last night for the V2 for $30 (free shipping to US and $22 shipping internationally). I have 2 coming but it will probably be around to Sept 16th when they come in. So I will be posting a review when I get them. Keep an eye out there may be more Co-Ops popping up on ECF or other sites.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread