For my 50th post, breathing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pericat

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
British Columbia
Take a deep breath. Isn't that neat? I like doing that.

Last weekend on-call, I got a call at 4:30 in the morning. Got up, drink of water, booted PC, vaped, did not cough. If I'd still been smoking, could not have smoked without gross hacking at that hour. Yesterday, jogged (slow, non-runner jog) up steep hill. At the top two deep breaths and all good. This morning my partner said for the last week my snoring has been almost non-existent.

Just wanted to share the happy.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
I just love to hear good happy stories here. Thank you for sharing that with us. :toast: I've also notice that what I use to go through in the morning(I got severe COPD) Is not nearly as bad as it use to be. And I will be the first to second mention that it feels really good to take a deep deep breath and feel my lungs fill with air. Instead of choking on crap. Congrats and I'm also walking a lot more now than I could before. Keep it up

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
I just love to hear good happy stories here. Thank you for sharing that with us. :toast: I've also notice that what I use to go through in the morning(I got severe COPD) Is not nearly as bad as it use to be. And I will be the first to second mention that it feels really good to take a deep deep breath and feel my lungs fill with air. Instead of choking on crap. Congrats and I'm also walking a lot more now than I could before. Keep it up

Very good. I can relate a bit. Thank God I don't have that but I get Sinus that will settle in my chest a couple of times a year. SO FAR (knock on wood) I'm good. Last December I had Viral Bronchitis that started in my sinus I was down for most of the Month of December. Just would not go away. Had to finally stay inside away from the evil Mountain Cedar. Good for you.

DreamingButterfly81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Muncie, Indiana
Isn't it awesome? I first realized it when I had to run for a bus, about half a block. Had I been smoking I'd have about died lol. I didn't realize till I was sitting down that oh hey, I'm not out breath at all, let alone doubled over coughing and gasping for air! LOL. Love this vaping stuff!

T0rtitude

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
NYS
That is awesome and encouraging. It's only been 28 hours since my last analog so I'm looking forward to being able breathe effortlessly again. Today I got a latte from DD and it was the best latte ever. I kept wondering what the girl did to make it taste so much more delicious than usual lol. Then I thought to myself, "Wait, I haven't smoked since yesterday. Maybe that's why this tastes so awesome." If a latte tastes that good that fast, I can't wait to see what breathing, eating, and smelling is like a month from now. :D

pericat

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
British Columbia
It's only been 2 weeks off the analogues, but the difference is amazing. I used to cough myself to sleep. Now, nothing! Sometimes, in the morning, I'd cough so hard that I was on the verge of vomiting. But now mornings are clear and nice.

Ho, I used to wheeze myself to sleep. Trying to get to sleep with a chestful of (very little ones, mind) mewing kittens was exasperating. And now, as you say, nothingnothingnothing! Just blessed quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread