freaking kanger pro tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
So I pre ordered a pro tank right from Kanger 3 weeks ago and I paid 22 bucks plus 18 for shipping! So 40 bucks so far for this tank (if I ever get it). Now I see the here in the states for 18 bucks! For real I pre ordered to get the better price and to have it early now come to find out I paid more and still don't have it. Lesson learned no more ordering from over seas.

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
I waited for the reviews tons of people have them and have had them for weeks. It's just a glass tanked T3. I'm going to email kanger yet again and see what they have to say. Hell the tracking they gave me only worked for the Chinese shipper not for usps just kinda crappy. If I would have waited for a week or 2 I'd have it by now.

LazyBulldogge

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2013
Kalundborg, Denmark
I know the feeling, and I feel your pain, scabbytattoo :)
I ordered it from about the first European vendor I saw who claimed to have it in stock, a couple of weeks ago, haven't received anything yet and now it's changed status from "in stock" to "preorder". So a couple of days ago I found another European vendor, who had a preorder going on, ordered one and it was shipped yesterday - how hard is it??? :p
So will probably receive that one in a day or two, and if zeh Germans I ordered from originally would kindly respond to my damn email, get a refund from them and cancel the order there, as shipping cost me a fortune...

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
I did the preorder thing. $18.00 plys$18.00 shipping awhile back so I do have it. Got a replacement pack of heads $5.00-ish. It came two days after they went on sale here in USA. win some loose some. It's different than the T3 in some ways. It's decent. I ordered 20 mote replacement heads in co op ( half price) We'll see what's available when we've used up everything. At three tanks per head about ....let's see...$4 -ish a pack-ish? Not counting co op heads

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
I'd be pretty miffed if I had pre-ordered directly from Kanger and still hadn't received it. Paying more on top of that would have put me over the edge. Kanger's got a few lessons to learn about customer service.

I did the same...preorder from Kanger, still don't have them. Ordered one from MVS on the 29th and received on the 1st. Who knows where the ones from Kanger are the shipping information never changes...just have to wait, and wait, and wait.

Indagroove

Nov 10, 2012
Nevada
Hey do not feel bad.

I ordered on March 18. Mine JUST arrived today. BUT, this is the kicker. The thing leaked right out of the box. No Kidding!

I filled it up and immediately it started leaking from the top of the unit.

I emptied it out, rinsed with water, then filled the thing with water (upside down how your suppose to) over the sink.

This thing leaked the water out as fast as I could fill it.

I am NONE to happy right now. $40 bucks for waiting this long just to have a faulty unit.

Funny thing is, I order another from MyVape on Monday, arrived today also. This one I took out and did the water over the sink and NO LEAKS!!!!

But I am still spiffed off at this though. Why can't someone come up with an o-ring glass sleeve for a vivi already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread