Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
123776276.jpg

Thanks, LK! Anyway, you started it, years ago, remember??? ;) You've taught me well. :)

Can't wait for my goodies. :wub:

I wished I lived in Alabama... :D

Last edited:

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Ahhhh ok... I expect mine will be mon or tues myself... I'm ok with that... I still have 2 left to empty so that sounds about right! ;)

P.S. Please check out the contest thread for SK that the squirrel queen just started... I am thinking about what I want to enter to help her get that prize! ;):lol:

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
She's actually going to be getting a little more than a coffee cup. :) I need to make sure she has one of her friends there to take a picture of her face when she opens the package. That is assuming of course that we can drum up enough entries to warrant a magnificent prize like this. The only hint I will give is this...it's not a SmokeStik. flickflick

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
well, it started out as a crappy day so why do i expect miracles??????? the day somebody takes pity on us pg-allergic peeps will never come :cry: :cry: :cry: testers, my foot! ;)

Hiyas Tibs... I would be a very unhappy vaper if I were allergic to PG... how do you manage to stay so positive with only the VG only flavors available to you? ;)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
well, it started out as a crappy day so why do i expect miracles??????? the day somebody takes pity on us pg-allergic peeps will never come :cry: :cry: :cry: testers, my foot! ;)

oh you might be surprised.....I actually DO have a little something for you. :) You'll get it some time next week.....and you can squeal all you want...but you can't tell what it is. HAHAHAHAHA

Got mine today as well.... lol, ran to the mailbox in the rain to get it! Go Away Issac!! (no, I am not in its path, we are getting the outer bands but its pouring buckets & tornado warnings, sirens etc ... fun fun. OK, never mind that.....

Charged up the battery and its ready to go..... I will PM you my thoughts.

Since I was not involved in the first round... what are we looking for?

Taste/flavor, throat hit, amount of vapor, how long it lasts, new style??

LK, if you stated the objective & I missed it I am sorry. I saw your post about first impressions etc .... I don't want to slack off on my tester duties here.... :) Love being one of your guinea pigs... who could ever complain!

I love the look of the MaxxQ.... very nice! You made my day/month, lol. Thank you so much for including me!!!!

TTYS

Raven

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hi, Rose. All of he above. Those cartos have been redesigned and Lori wants us to tell her how they compare to the old ones (TH, vapor, taste--the works).

As for the second package, this is the homework assignment:

Every sampler pack is the same...you are all getting the following :

1 Strawberry 18mg
1 Vanilla 18mg
1 Cappuccino 18mg
1 Tobacco 8 (eight) mg
1 Menthol 8 (eight) mg

I wanted you all to be able to compare the TH of our low to the ultra high is why I packed them that way. If there is anyone out there who is actually interested in NON nicotine let me know...I'll send you a Non nic sampler. (again....this is only for current users and owners of the SmokeStik)

Hi, Rose. All of he above. Those cartos have been redesigned and Lori wants us to tell her how they compare to the old ones (TH, vapor, taste--the works).

As for the second package, this is the homework assignment:

OK, that's what I thought.... just didn't want to be a slacker lol

As always, thank you Katya :)

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
I got mine yesterday too!!!!! SOOOOO HAPPY, I got the new unreleased batt! YAY!
Thank you LK!

1st impression PM sent.

Many thanks LK! Ohhhh I want to say more, but, no can do....for now.

I received mine yesterday, and since it was very late at night (after 11PM) I can only give first impressions right now. I will give a more detailed response in a day or two via PM on the second assignment. ;) PM incoming LK! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread