Status
Not open for further replies.

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Hurry up, Zar, so LK can tell us what they changed about them!!!!!!! ;)

Hey!!! Don't blame me! :lol:

Squirrels work on their own timeframes Paislia... it isn't polite to rush them... they may bite! ;)

I sent her a PM... and another one a couple days ago... I suspect that LK is very busy right now handling and fielding some of the changes! ;) :lol:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Ok ok......the big secret is we dropped the ohms from 3.5 to 2.7.....roughly. (ignore Katya.....I don't think she zero-ed her ohm meter. :) )

We also changed the entire structure of the center pin and went with a solderless connection inside.....so no more failed solder joints....a major cause of DOA and "dud" cartos. Sorry but I can't say any more or someone will steal the idea. flickflick

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Ok ok......the big secret is we dropped the ohms from 3.5 to 2.7.....roughly. (ignore Katya.....I don't think she zero-ed her ohm meter. :) )

We also changed the entire structure of the center pin and went with a solderless connection inside.....so no more failed solder joints....a major cause of DOA and "dud" cartos. Sorry but I can't say any more or someone will steal the idea. flickflick

Yes she did! :)

The last batch is closer to to 2.7Ω, however. :p

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Ok Allazar asked a good question so I will answer it publicly.....why did we change the design of the center pin? In a word.....airflow. If your going to drop the ohms thereby increasing the heat potential....you gotta give it more air so vaporization takes place.

LK final PM sent with reviews and a question. :)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Clove????

bleh.jpg

Sorry.... :blush:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Thankyou everyone!!! Use 'em up cuz round three is coming up in the next couple weeks. :) This will be XL's and the new run of special flavors. I have a question for not just the beta testers but anyone.....what do you think about Clove?

clove is only appropriate for ''Glühwein'' or to tie me over till i can get to a dentist! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread