The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

SmokeStik Ultra (eGo style) beta test thread.....post your findings here.

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. luke213

luke213 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2014
    Up
    I'm in!

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk

2. tick22

tick22 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2014
    Vanceboro, NC
    I'm in

Plus Fall Juices sounds awesome. I would love me some good pumpkin and other fall spices and flavors....

Still not looking for Fall or winter cause I work outside in it. If it's mellow, cool. its nice if i could stay inside and visit it. laughs

3. nanusic

nanusic Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2014
    Myrtle Beach
    I'm in..... now, about those Christmas cookies???;)

4. Reddhott

Reddhott ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
  5. nnglas

nnglas Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm in! Thanks for the contest!

6. yasmin817

yasmin817 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2014
    Hopewell, NJ, USA
    "I'm in!!"

Sorry for not sending an email yet, I was making sure I had plenty of time to play with battery life, etc. Expect an email today :)

7. maddogg

maddogg Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2012
    dog house
    im in
    juices sound great!

8. catilley1092

catilley1092 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 3, 2013
    North Carolina, USA
    I'm In!

I love juices!

Lorikay, are we supposed to leave feedback in this Topic or at the email address you provided a couple of pages back?

Finally, this SmokeStik Ultra is a Fantastic Product. Holds a better charge that I ever thought a 650mAh battery would, and the Extreme Ice tastes really great in the Ultra Tank. Very pleased with it.

The other cool thing about the battery is that it doesn't take long to charge, making it great for those on the go. My other one, a 1300mAh ego, takes 4 hours for a full charge. The SmokeStik Ultra is holding a great charge, I make sure to let it get to the warning level before recharge, subsequent charges has held longer than the original.

Thanks for the chance to be a part of this fantastic contest!

Cat

9. zelda

zelda Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2009
    Echo Beach
    I'm in and thanks much Lori.

Made it here in time!! [​IMG] :laugh:

I just had the misfortune to read the winter forecast for New England in the Farmers Almanac.

[​IMG]

10. HyOnLyph

HyOnLyph Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2010
    Orange County, CA
    Do ya have to be a reveiwer to enter?? If not... I'm IN!!

11. bacc.vap

bacc.vap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2011
    Virtualville
    I'm in, also thank you very much for the kit. I also have the same question as catilly. I haven't sent in feedback yet, as I hadn't had time to try out the Ultra in full. Do you still want feedback? Here or email?

12. PhatRon

PhatRon Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2013
    Cumming, GA, USA
    I'm in!

thanks for the opportunity and thanks for sending out the charger, everything is working out superbly!

13. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    HyonLyph...ya technically you do....this is to reward the beta testers....they did a lot more than just review. But send me an email..you know I'll take care of you.

If someone wants to give feedback that would be great...here or email...either way. Especially if you have something different to report than has been said so far. But you all have done a fantastic job of giving us specific information and it's partly because of your efforts that we were confident enough to launch the product . So thank you all again!!!!

Dead line is NEXT weekend...not this weekend. :) I know some people only check in once a week or so and I wanted everyone to have a fair chance. Besides...my kid is coming to visit this weekend with the grandbaby. :)

14. yasmin817

yasmin817 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2014
    Hopewell, NJ, USA
    I sent you an email Lorikay, hope you got it, I didn't get a reply :blink:

15. jkelley429

jkelley429 Full Member

Jun 10, 2014
    Nashville, TN
    Im in!

I'll work on typing up an email of my review and send it in soon. Love it so far!

16. Sue1971

Sue1971 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2010
    Mass
    I'm in :)

Also Lori, I sent you my review of the tank and battery, Did you get it? if not, I will send my review over at the smokestick site.

17. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Yes everyone I am receiving your emails....sorry I have not had time to respond to each one. .....getting the new websites launched was more work than we expected. And last Friday I FINALLY took a day off...my daughter and her hubby and grandbaby came to visit this weekend....so I actually took a 4 day weekend...sort of...lol. It was great to see them.....and my son-in-law is just a wonderful young man...I'm very happy for Amber. But man...I just don't do little kids well....lol. It seems like your entire existence is wrapped around trying to make sure they don't scream.....and then trying to figure out how to make them stop when they do. He's only 18 months old so it's kind of hard to forge a relationship when I have only seen him a few times. Hopefully once he becomes human things will get better. :)

Mitch, (daddy) and Emmett

mitch_emmettmouse.jpg

18. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    OK.....making the list now.

luke213
    tick22
    nanusic
    Reddhott
    nnglas
    yasmin817
    maddogg
    catilley1092
    zelda
    bacc.vap
    PhatRon
    jkelley429
    Sue1971

OK thats what I got....this is the last call to enter the contest for BETA testers only. But don't worry..as soon as I'm done with this one I'll be posting another contest for the general population and as long as you are not a kit winner in this one..you can go ahead and enter the next one. Cheers! will try to do the drawing tonight.....but if not then tomorrow for sure.

19. Reddhott

Reddhott ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    good luck to all
    and ty Lorikay for everything!!!!
    :toast:

20. tick22

tick22 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2014
    Vanceboro, NC
    Yes, I am one of those that check in every so often but I got that darn flu or cold bug. Talk about Death warmed over ya. That bug is by far the worst one I have ever gotten. Everyone be careful if you get it.

Like the statement, "Hopefully once he becomes human things will get better".
    Honey he is human and after this part, you get another and another til finally he grows up and leaves the nest, then you get more fun and games, only this time, you can escape it. laughs.
    Welcome to parenthood. A grand time when you get heart breaks, nervous breakdowns and a lot of joy all together in a package...

Just wait for that first girlfriend, you hate.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.