SmokeStik Ultra (eGo style) beta test thread.....post your findings here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

catilley1092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
North Carolina, USA
I'm In!

I love juices!

Lorikay, are we supposed to leave feedback in this Topic or at the email address you provided a couple of pages back?

Finally, this SmokeStik Ultra is a Fantastic Product. Holds a better charge that I ever thought a 650mAh battery would, and the Extreme Ice tastes really great in the Ultra tank. Very pleased with it.

The other cool thing about the battery is that it doesn't take long to charge, making it great for those on the go. My other one, a 1300mAh ego, takes 4 hours for a full charge. The SmokeStik Ultra is holding a great charge, I make sure to let it get to the warning level before recharge, subsequent charges has held longer than the original.

Thanks for the chance to be a part of this fantastic contest!

Cat

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
I'm in and thanks much Lori.

Made it here in time!!
5wdmcl.jpg
:laugh:

I just had the misfortune to read the winter forecast for New England in the Farmers Almanac.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
HyonLyph...ya technically you do....this is to reward the beta testers....they did a lot more than just review. But send me an email..you know I'll take care of you.

If someone wants to give feedback that would be great...here or email...either way. Especially if you have something different to report than has been said so far. But you all have done a fantastic job of giving us specific information and it's partly because of your efforts that we were confident enough to launch the product . So thank you all again!!!!

Dead line is NEXT weekend...not this weekend. :) I know some people only check in once a week or so and I wanted everyone to have a fair chance. Besides...my kid is coming to visit this weekend with the grandbaby. :)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Yes everyone I am receiving your emails....sorry I have not had time to respond to each one. .....getting the new websites launched was more work than we expected. And last Friday I FINALLY took a day off...my daughter and her hubby and grandbaby came to visit this weekend....so I actually took a 4 day weekend...sort of...lol. It was great to see them.....and my son-in-law is just a wonderful young man...I'm very happy for Amber. But man...I just don't do little kids well....lol. It seems like your entire existence is wrapped around trying to make sure they don't scream.....and then trying to figure out how to make them stop when they do. He's only 18 months old so it's kind of hard to forge a relationship when I have only seen him a few times. Hopefully once he becomes human things will get better. :)

Mitch, (daddy) and Emmett

mitch_emmettmouse.jpg

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
OK.....making the list now.

luke213
tick22
nanusic
Reddhott
nnglas
yasmin817
maddogg
catilley1092
zelda
bacc.vap
PhatRon
jkelley429
Sue1971

OK thats what I got....this is the last call to enter the contest for BETA testers only. But don't worry..as soon as I'm done with this one I'll be posting another contest for the general population and as long as you are not a kit winner in this one..you can go ahead and enter the next one. Cheers! will try to do the drawing tonight.....but if not then tomorrow for sure.

Last edited:

tick22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Vanceboro, NC
Yes, I am one of those that check in every so often but I got that darn flu or cold bug. Talk about Death warmed over ya. That bug is by far the worst one I have ever gotten. Everyone be careful if you get it.

Like the statement, "Hopefully once he becomes human things will get better".
Honey he is human and after this part, you get another and another til finally he grows up and leaves the nest, then you get more fun and games, only this time, you can escape it. laughs.
Welcome to parenthood. A grand time when you get heart breaks, nervous breakdowns and a lot of joy all together in a package...

Just wait for that first girlfriend, you hate.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread