The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

SmokeStik Ultra (eGo style) beta test thread.....post your findings here.

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Tick22 that's great advice....but this is my GRANDson....LOL. So it's a little different since there is really no relationship there. I have only seen him a couple times.

Anyway....sorry Im late.....but here I am :) Give a few minutes to go turn off the sprinklers and try to figure out how this random list thing works. ;)

2. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    And here they are!!!! #1,2,3 gets a kit of their choice and everyone else gets a pack of coils. I'll probably get in trouble for the coils but hey.....you folks did a lot of good work for us and you deserve it!!! Cheers everyone!!! Winners PM me with your choice of color and please remind me of your real name or email address. Also you can pick 3 flavors of liquid if you want but keep in mind that the tobacco and menthol are not the same liquid that is in our cartos.

randomECFwinners.jpg

oh! I almost forgot.....the offer of a 50% discount to anyone who was a beta tester for a kit still stands...just let me know and I will create a coupon just for you.

3. Reddhott

Reddhott ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    congrats to everyone and again ty!
    looks like Tick was bound to win!!!:laugh:

4. nanusic

nanusic Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2014
    Myrtle Beach
    Thank you, Lorikay!
    I am really enjoying this setup.
    Congrats to the winners! ;)

5. maddogg

maddogg Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2012
    dog house
    congrats to the winners and thanks again!!! mines still going strong!

6. tick22

tick22 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2014
    Vanceboro, NC
    WOW, I was one of the lucky three, the last of the three, but still, yesssssssssss....

Congrats to nnglas and yasmin as well....

Thanks lorikay and SmokeStik ULTRA for letting me one of your Beta tester for you.

This tank was and is the best EVOD type tank I have used.
    Great work to your company.

mmm, but this is my GRANDson, I must have missed a line of text somewhere or I am just old. sheesh.

Well, you can still hate the girlfriend. The ole, "No girl or woman is good enough for my Grandson".

7. nnglas

nnglas Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thank you Lorikay! Wtg other winners. Congrats!

I really love this tank and battery. Get me thru my work day.

8. DaveOno

DaveOno ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi, Lorikay.
    I'll send an email as well. I got the charger you sent me, and it works nice. Now I gave it a good test. All positive.

Except...

In the owner's manual, it states,"The Ultra batteries use an advanced Pulse Modulation microchip which means the last puff before you recharge the battery is as satisfying as the first puff."

This is a huge feature. It makes this battery so much better than any other 650 bat. My other 650s (Halo) get colder and colder as the voltage slowly drops. It's the reason I went to the variable voltage bat, not so much for the variable, but for the regulated voltage.

But to have regulated voltage in a starter kit? Huge..

I think this is the game changer and this great feature and should be right up front.

9. tick22

Apr 18, 2014
    Vanceboro, NC
    You should have that statement the site as well. I do agree, as this baby has out performed any and all my ego batteries..

again, Thanks for the chance to be on the ground floor of an exciting new product...

10. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Thank you both for making that statement about the batteries....I guess we didn't realize how big of a deal it was since ALL SmokeStik batteries work that way. I will be sure and update our website with that...thank you again!!!!

11. zelda

zelda Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2009
    Echo Beach
    Aww lost again. :(

Congrats to the winners!

How the hell did I end up dead last?:ohmy::facepalm::laugh:

blame it on the Universe zelda..that random generator is somehow supposed to run on cosmic noise...LOL LK

12. maddogg

maddogg Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2012
    dog house
    do we need to pm you for the coils too?
    againty!

13. yasmin817

yasmin817 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2014
    Hopewell, NJ, USA
    Oh Wow!!! I just saw this!!! This is fantastic!! Thank you so much lorikay and Smokestik!!!! :banana:

congrats to the other winners!! :toast:

I had so much fun beta testing some awesome gear! I am really impressed with the performance!!

14. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Winners please EMAIL me at service@us.smokestik.com and tell me your color choice. Coils will go out today.....had to wait until Friday when I have some help. :)

15. Reddhott

Reddhott ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
  16. nnglas

nnglas Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thank you Lorikay!

17. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    ok...I'm doing the best I can...but unfortunately I still don't have a list of you people that cross references your real names with your ECF names..so this is taking a long time. I'll work on it some more tomorrow...it's been a long week. If any of the 13 people that were in the contest want to proactively send me an EMAIL with your ECF handle in the subject line...please do. Otherwise I'll be sending out PMs as I get time.(this is for the coils..Prize/kit winners I already got you) Cheers! Happy Friday!!

18. tick22

Apr 18, 2014
    Vanceboro, NC
    I sent you a couple of PMs.

19. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    ok...DONE!!!! Everyone that entered the contest got a 3pack of coils. Sorry it took so long but not having that list I tried to make to use as a reference I had to search around to find everyone. But I got em done! woo hoo!!! They all shipped out today so you should have them in a couple days. Thanks again for all your help! Next time we need beta testers I'll just call you guys...this was a fantastic group to work with. And not just because you all liked the product. ;) You were all kind and courteous with each other and because of that when you did have issues we knew to pay close attention.

Happy Vaping!!!!

20. Sue1971

Sue1971 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2010
    Mass
    Thanks Lori, I had a good time with this great group :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.