Freemaxx clapton coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

FastNick

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
Montreal, QC
I went to buy some coils for my Freemaxx and they had for sale clapton coils which I've never seen before on a subohm tank. Of course I bought a pack thinking they came up with something super-duper. I love my Freemaxx tank and the 0.5 ohm dual coils so no bashing this brand whatsoever.
Well, all I can say is that I am absolutely disappointed. First of all the wattage on the box states 20W-50W which it kinda made me scratch my head a bit because last time I vaped under 50W was quite a while back.
At 30W I couldn't feel a thing and the vapor was barely there. And I went up in small increments until 40W. At 40W the tank got hot and even though the flavor was potent the taste was like I was choking or something. Anyway it was not pleasant at all.
After I emptied the tank I open it to fill and the cotton was brown very dark even tho my juice is very lite yellow almost white. Are you kiddin me? After 5 ml of juice.
Then after I fill it back I start having spit back. When I refill I always clean the bottom of the tank with water and then dry it. I also roll a paper towel inside the chimney throat to clean it. I like clean tanks and lots of flavor so I do my best to make sure I get what I pay for.
Very very very disappointed. Freemaxx should stick with what they did well and let clapton coils for drippers. Also The Scilla thing is horrendous.
I am a Freemaxx fan but I have to admit they didn't do their home works lately. And on top of that I kinda start to like more and more the Uwell Crown.

I'll try to return to the store the coils and get something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread