Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS

On The Winning Bid - Or I should say Bids . . . ;)

:rickroll: "KraKsX" & "Tashababy"
:rickroll:

YES - Talk about a "nice swoop in the last second" - - "KraKsX" . . . :thumb:

And - Here I thought I actually would have Won this prize package with "My" Bid of $9.13 at exactly 12 Midnight EST . . . :(

NO Way - I could have lasted any longer, especially given the 3 hour time difference . . . :blink:

Oh Well, Hopefully there will be another one . . . ;)

SO a BIG - THANKS - to 'PVPuff&Stuff"/"David" and "Valley Vapor" on having such a New, Different, and FUN Contest here on ECF - NICE ONE :thumbs:

tashababy

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2013
Arkansas
Tashababy, since I had already posted a message to you I can offer you the same deal if you are interested.

His bid clearly won, but I jumped the gun a bit and had posted to your username.

Send me an email and I'll hook you up.

(soft spot for newbies)

:)
I want to thank you for the offer but fair is fair. The other bid won and I am okey with that. I will get in on the next auction. Lots of fun!! Thanks again. And again congrats to the winner.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
Glad you guys enjoyed it, plan on seeing it on a regular basis. :)

I'm thinking Fridays are going to work just fine. The time is going to change, and for the east coast participants, I apologize for making it end so late. 3AM is a bit ridiculous, even for a really good deal.

Keeping both sides of the US in mind, ending time around 8PM here/11PM there sound about right? Home from the daily grind and not yet asleep...

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
Updating this thread to announce the new rules, hopefully kinder to the people in the later time zones.

Auction will end at 8PM Pacific Time, 11PM for you guys on the east coast.

New auction coming in a few minutes. I'll pin the new auction thread to the top. Closing this one so there's no confusion about what is up for auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread